Does America Love Jen Or Hate Her?

pretty1434

LOVE OR HATE JEN  

190 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like/dislike Jen?

• Love her to death
    • Can not stand her.
  2. 2. Do you think she will stay long in the house?

• yes
    • no
  3. 3. For how many weeks more?

• 1-2 week
    • 3-4weeks
    • 5-6 weeks

I agree with ImIm, the more the house hates her the more I like her. She seems just like Janelle without friends though. She is playing the game very well but needs to form a close alliance with someone and I hope that she and Jessica team up. Wouldnt that be an unlikely alliance.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I keep hearing Jen in the show CSI.. I watch it too... could anyone tell me what show it is called.. so I can make sure i catch it on TV or download the show.. I just can not imagine Jen as an actress.... sorry I just can not stand her..

do not ask what about her I dislike.. I just getting more and more annoyed....

she is really not half bad and trys hard. she sure is getting an unfair shank from danielle, Evil Dad and Nick.

side note: whats up with this LNC ? It looks :omg: like the nerd heard return :food-smiley-005: ed.

LOVE Jen! She's my favorite houseguest. I think she's smart, level-headed and just hilarious to watch. She has really grown on me. I really like the way she stands up to Dick. Loved when she defended Kail after Mike walked out the door and Dick had to make his rude comment about how no one likes Kail. Liked how she handles herself around that creep in general.

She reminds me of Janelle in some ways, like the fact that the others are always bashing her but she keeps her composure. I think she is much stronger than she is letting on but knows that the stronger she looks now, the more chance of going home. Hopefully she can maintain that balance and hang in there.

She kind of reminds me (in a gameplay way) of Janelle also.

At first I could not stand her, now I'm rooting for her, and I hope she wins.

Last night's show with Danielle's immature and jejune rant, really made me DISLIKE Danielle, and swung all my support to Jen, when last week I was understanding about Danielle's immaturity and was supporting ED and Danielle. how stupid of ED and Dani to send Nick home, when he was the strongest alliance Danielle could have had. Just shoot yourself in the foot why don't ya. And don't get me started about Two-faced Waaaahamber! I can't stand any of them, so I support the one who maintains grace in the face of gangbanging bullying. The weak-minded herd in the house has simply made her a scapegoat, and they try to pin everything that they don't like on her. This is what happens in dysfunctional families also. Read John Bradshaw.

I started liking Jen after Dick and Nick went off on her.

She's like a stone wall. Anything Dick throws at her bounces off and makes him angrier.

I can't believe this is the same girl that cried over her picture on day one.

Quite the act she was putting on there, I think.

I hope she makes some strong ally ties soon.

If anyone gets evicted and is allowed to return later, it should be her. Especially if Dick was still in it. He'd lose his mind.

:alien:

I just find it hysterical that you're calling ED "Dickhead" too! I've been doing that, and though it may be happening in the forums, I haven't been back this summer until now and haven't been able to catch up!

My husband is still rooting for ED too, because he (my husband) is a hothead, and ED does things that my husband wants to do in appropriate places, (like his workplace).

Guest junwyld
Jen is a hundred times more mature than Dickhead. I would love to see how Dick would react if someone covered one of his slob shirts with mustard or if someone poured tea over his head, he'd probably start strangling some baby kittens

Totally. The old nasty pig didnt even have the dignity to apologize when Julie gave him the chance during the live show last night. The guy is a disgrace and I hope he gets the axe soon.

I seriously think Dick has some secret fetish with her (some warped version of the Breakfast Club, where Dick is Judd Nelson and Jen is Molly Ringwald..the rocker trying to get the princess by putting up a "bad ass" front), too bad this isnt a movie and she wont give him the time of day inside or outside the BB house.

lol. I love that movie.

Personally I can not stand her, she is playing the game just like Will. Just think about it, she is just causing one controversary after another. I do think she is a strong smart player, and is dumb like a fox.

Girl has real self-esteem problems. Needs constant attention weather it be positive or negative, she will get it.

I couldn't stand her at the beginning, but the strength she has shown in dealing with Bully ED has given me some new respect for her. As the weeks go on, I am finding I enjoy her more and more. I wouldn't say I love her or that I dislike her anymore. she is growing on me. But that was not a choice.

Dep

I never disliked her. I didn't really understand or see why so many people hated her the way they did/do, in the house and on these boards.

She wasn't being no more vain and me, me, me than Dick...who name dropped so much, and patted himself on the back for everything he did, or Zach braggin about all his business endeavors. That's what they do in that house...talk about themselves and get to know each other.

She sort of lied about kissing Nick, in which the verdict is still out on that. She wore little bikinis...so what...they all wore them, she just looked the best in hers, even if they were too small.

She's a trooper, and I take my hat off to her for taking all the crap that they throw at her.

I kinda like jen, at first i didn't care for her, but i have grown to respect the way she takes everyone hating her, she does have thick skin for sure, I wish i had as thick a skin as she does for sure. I think ED is getting frustrated cause he cannot break her, she just laughs and smiles at him whenever he gets on his tirade, from what i have seen she has never said anything mean to danielle, im confused about that part of it, i hear ED going off on her and kail, makes me wonder how many people have restraining orders against ed out in the real world. :animated_rotfl:

:animated_scratchchin: Did not like Jen in the first two weeks... but call me crazy - I like her now. Anyone who can put up with the crap that she is constantly being dished an not flinch a muscle has to be pretty decent. Yeah, yeah the hair flipping and stuff gets kinda old, but if anyone ever called me half the names that Dick does her - I would punch a hole in his neck for him to start smoking out of.

Two thumbs up for Jen

A friend of mine told me, Jen is the nanny to Vanna White's children. Has anyone else heard this??

they talk about it on live feeds every once in a while...mostly Dick saying how she'll find her clothes scattered all over Vanna's front yard when she finally gets out.

She is a beautiful girl with a nice body and I am sure she can slim down again and lose the little bit of cellulite Dick proclaims so rudely she has on her butt, at least she has one Danille is way too stick thin for my tastes.

Eric and his loser HG's would be blown away by her accomplishments and I think it is interesting she has not talked about all of them.

I think Jen has to be one of the most annoying players to watch. When she talks, I want to scream. When she talks about herself, I want to punch myself in the head. She is beyond conceited and her "dumb" act is getting very old.

The only positive things I can say about Jen is that she has a nice butt, and she takes negativity and criticism directed towards her very well. I wouldn't be able to do that.

I don't have the live feeds so I pose this question to those of you on the board that do...

When Nick was on House Calls today and Bunky (who obviously was crushing on him like nobody's business) asked him about Jen, Nick said something about Jen being much worse in the house than we could have imagined. This is with regards to being self absorbed, self centered, egotistical, etc.

Tell me... is this really true? Is she really THAT into herself? Do you think it's an act?

You just have to wonder because she is so composed whenever Dick attacks her. Seems that she does have a pretty good sense of self esteem not to let that get to her.

I didn't like Jen the first couple of weeks, but now I like her alittle bit.

Dick (who I really liked at first) has talked terrible to her and she has

held her head up high!!!!! I've started watching BB after dark on Show-

time and all Dick does is walk back and forth and rant and rave and fart

and spit..... and I think he's loosing it!!!!! :furious3:

I don't want Jen to win but would love for her to stay a couple more weeks

just to drive Dick crazy!!!! :fear:

i dont think see is dumb

howie, marcellus were dumb jen isnt

attention whore yes but not dumb

I also didnt like Jen at first. But the way she is handling EDs abuse is amazing. And when she got tag teamed by ED, Danielle, and Nick (ice tea incident) and nobody defended Jen at all I solidly became one of her supporters. Getting attacked at the same time by multiple people and still not breaking down is impressive. Then during HoH competition (hanging) she got tag teamed again with nobody defending her. The double standard of people attacking Jen and protecting Danielle is rediculous. Despite Jen not showing it, i still think it bothers her and she is bottling it up. Eventually she is going to crack and ED will consider it a victory.

Archived