Sequester

CeCiMom

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whethe its true or not, its been said that the 3K/wk for dequester last yr was for all-stars only. Otherwise its $750/wk no matter where they are.

Exactly... Everyone forgets that last year was allstars and they got more for being in sequester... Normal shows they only get $ 750.00 a week... :)

Hi GOD, it's Joni. :animated_wave:

WHERE are the jury tapes ?

I know you want me to be happy GOD so thats why I'm asking. GOD please make me happy if it's your will and SHOW ME THOSE TAPES, GOD.

GOD please show CBS their evil ways and the torture they inflict on me when they deny me the viewing of the sequester house.

Thank you GOD, Bless you and me GOD, and please let me find my necklace GOD as I dont think you respond to my prayers if I'm not kissing my necklace.

Gesundheit :D

It was also said that their entry into the house was delayed by the 1st hurricane & now there is a 2nd hurricane that should cause them to vacate the sequester house.

There is also supposed to be something BB related shown on tonight's edition of ET :grin2:

Okay, I have never posted on here before so no one has any reason to believe me, but I just found out something interesting today that I thought I would share (been reading live updates here at Morty's for years!). I got this info from a friend of mine who works for the local Fox affiliate, who has a good friend who works at Fox News, who is the lover of someone at CBS Entertainment in the talent department. So, don't know how true any of this is, but it's awfully detailed for an "urban legend".

Jen was allowed two phone calls after she got out of the BB house. The first one was to her attorney, the second was to the LA County Sheriff's department. She is attempting to file assault charges against Dick for the ice tea and the cigarette incident, and accessory to assault charges against the producers and management of CBS (how you get that one to stick I don't know) for not throwing Dick out of the house after the second incident. Big Brother rules specifically state that any unwanted touching of another houseguest of an aggressive or threatening manner will result in immediate expulsion of the offender. Jen maintains that the reason Dick was not thrown out of the house was ratings.

At this point CBS is in negotiations with Jen and her attorney in a secluded location (not the sequester house) to drop the charges against them and Dick. The LA county Sheriff's department is waffling between going in now and having Dick removed from the house, or waiting until he is evicted and arresting him then. According to California law, he HAS committed assault (the cigarette incident). CBS has asked LA county not to arrest him at this time, guaranteeing that he's not going anywhere for the moment (of course, CBS would really rather he wasn't arrested at all -- hey, there's a new reality show for you. Let Dick find out what a real b@d@ss is). Last heard, Jen is adamant -- Dick is going to jail. LA County's stance is that Dick is a loose cannon and ca go off on anyone at any moment, endangering the wellbeing of the other houseguests.

Of course, Dick is CLUELESS on all of this. CBS is quaking in their boots as badly as they were after the season 2 (I think) incident with Krista and the knife. He HAS been talked to by the producers and told that he is sitting on a knife edge with regards to being removed, which might explain why he is behaving much better than he has been in the past.

Jen's contract forbids her from suing CBS or Endemol for any damages, but her attorney is saying that California law specifically forbids any contractual language that keeps someone from suing an employer for damages in the workplace, and since these guys are being paid to live there, even though they signed 1099 agreements, (independent contractor) in reality they ARE employees as defined by California law.

So, believe it or not, Dick and his d@mn cigarettes may be the downfall of BB. If Jen's plans succeed they won't dare put on another show for fear of a similar incident.

Like I said, I have no proof of any of this, I trust my friend, she's told me stuff before (not about BB but about other shows) and has always been right, so I tend to think there is at least a grain of truth in all of this. Which would explain why no sequester house footage.

Tell me what you think.....

I think that's a load... Sorry, but in my opinion Jen was the first to start trying to make contact when she started swiping at the cig Dick held... What Dick did wasn't right, but to arrest him when he tried to get her to stop hitting at him is crazy... The tea thing I could see, but not the cig... I don't know really, but I think maybe even the tea is pushing it... This of course is only my opinion...

He told her she was going to get burned, because she kept hitting at him... If she hadn't hit at him he wouldn't have said anything to her about getting burned... It wasn't right, but she was the aggressor... IMHO...

hummmmm my boyfriends son is and LA Co. Sheriff and my boyfriend works in special investigations for LA Co.

I think if any of this was true then it is public information. If she HAS filed charges there would be a public record on file.

Now if her lawyers are negotiating with CBS there could be a gag on that.

I call bullshi+ on this one.

I totally agree with Yana.

JEN went over to Dick during the cigarette bit. SHE went after him, and IMO he did nothing wrong.

You want to screw around with a lit cigarette, your gonna get burned, IDIOT.

She was attemping to GRAB/SWAT the cigarette from him, more than once.

I think Dick should have put it out on her head !!

And for anyone to consider pouring a glass of liquid over anyones head as assault is RIDICULOUS, and you had better call the cops on me, as there were several times as a server that I have dumped a pitcher of beer over some jerky guys head for making a rude/nasty/pick a term comment to or about me.

Had he THROWN the glass at her, I'd say that was assault.

Archived