Sequester

CeCiMom

I am fairly new to BB (since season 1) and was wondering about sequester. Can someone please explain it to me. How many people are in sequester, where do they go, do they not have any contact with the outside world, are they sequestered together and anything else you can think of. Thanks!

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once it gets down to a certain number of people---I think maybe the last 6? They get sent to sequester. I don't know where they send them, but it is a nice house and they all are sequestered together. Then they get DVD's to watch of the show. They are the ones who vote on the winner of Big Brother once it comes down to the final 2. I don't believe they get the live feeds or anything like that, just parts of the CBS show.

Sequester starts with the 6th person voted out. So not this vote but the next one. It is where the 7 people that make up the jury are sent. They are still kept away from people, tv, radio etc but they get to see the show, minus diary room clips. Its a luxury vacation and they usually get along better then on show because the tension is off of them.

Last year because of a Hurricane they ended up in Palm Springs a couple miles from my house. They showed Dani and James and I forgot who else at a local bar having a good time. I think the bar was only open for them and noboby else.

Anyone else want there to be 3 left at the end for the sequester house to vote on? I liked this whole twist on Survivor, and I would think Big Brother might catch on to this since Janelle was in the final 3 for the past two years. In my opinion, she would have probably one both times. This way Eric could make it to sequester and we would could still have a voice in the final. I hope this scenerio works out like it does in my head!!

It stunk when they did it on Survivor....Oh please don't let BB do it also..... :disgust:

I agree I hated it when they started having 3 finalists on Survivor.. seeing that the last two seasons the third person had absolutely NO CHANCE at winning.. So no I don't want them to start it on Big Brother.. leave it with only two finalists...

Archived