Sequester

CeCiMom

She is attempting to file assault charges against Dick for the ice tea and the cigarette incident, and accessory to assault charges against the producers and management of CBS (how you get that one to stick I don't know) for not throwing Dick out of the house after the second incident.

There is a big flaw in that. Jen stated on camera more than once after getting out of the house that she was not burned in the incident.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can i sue jen because i think her shirts were STOOPID? but seriously? i thought, would think, the iced tea was closer to assault than the ciggie. she was not using force against dick...and judge judy says you can't(legally) fight words with "assault". the cigarette, she wigged out, and it would not have been near her if she didn't keep approaching it. just my opinion.

i guess it could be about the second hand smoking. i know it is really a non-smoking state(california). and he did blow it at her...before she approached him...so, could be. i guess jen is within her rights to pursue this. i think it's dumb, but...whatever. i guess i have a hard time believing she was harmed by dick, she seemed to enjoy sparring with him at times. it's hard to tell. it's just that cbs is still pimping dick so much here, every commercial, etc. would they do that if they were scared of a serious lawsuit?

Yep, and they outdid themselves this season. My problem with the speculation of individual sequester is they are further manipulating the game...when does it end. And, what was their purpose of creating an advantage with D/D in the game? I don't get it and while integrity is not a word to be considered amongst the hg, because lying, cheating, backstabbing is expected in game play the BB House and producers should be held to some certain of integrity in how that house is run.

It is possible that the weather is causing them to stay in a hotel or something instead of a house where they can talk. It would be nice to think that BB hasn't further ruined the integrity of the game by keeping them apart.

I think that BB has seperated them to keep the integrity of the game... so there are no leaks or communications between the HGs. that is what i picked up from bits and pieces for media articles

of course.. this is just my opininon of whats going on.

If you ask me, all the HGs are pretty stupid that they haven't figured it out already. Most of the strange things that he does seems t happen right after he comes out of the DR. Why would he all the sudden mimic Dick 3 times out of the blue, and then stop? Jess should have figured it out after he told her he did all that stuff. If you really think about all the stuff he's done, the only conclusion would be that Big Brother is making him do them. It also would explain why he throws HOH comps all the time.

They should all at least think he's a plant that is not there to win.

If you ask me, all the HGs are pretty stupid that they haven't figured it out already. Most of the strange things that he does seems t happen right after he comes out of the DR. Why would he all the sudden mimic Dick 3 times out of the blue, and then stop? Jess should have figured it out after he told her he did all that stuff. If you really think about all the stuff he's done, the only conclusion would be that Big Brother is making him do them. It also would explain why he throws HOH comps all the time.

They should all at least think he's a plant that is not there to win.

I was thinking the same thing, but I do think it is much easier for us out 'here' to wonder why they haven't figure it out, than for them in 'there' to even suppose something like this.

Archived