Sequester

CeCiMom

Did anyone else feel that the Sequester footage looked FAKE last night. It really had the look of a bad telenova...I really believed it looked like they were all brought there in the last 2 days and changed outfits and did skits for them to film. Every single moment seemed so forced and Fake. Did anyone else get the same vibe???

Lara

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i mention that . everyone seem too happy which i find hard to believe

the sequester footage was weak last night . i know their is more drama in that house then what bb showed us considering everyone hate jen or eric for the most part. bb really did a straight edit job to make it seem like jury is one big family

that is not what i got from jessica at all. she ment eric was the last person she wanted to see there, because she didn't want him or jameka showing up to the sequester house. she wanted the final 2 to include him or jameka. just like i am sure the last person that dustin wants to see show up was amber. did you see the long hug between the 2. she didn't seem repulsed at all. i think some people's dislike of eric is reading things totally wrong.

I thought Jessica looked angry in parts of the sequester tapes. My thoughts were she thought that Eric has a chance to with the big $$ and was unhappy that he lost. She also must be thinking she was evicted because of him and the fact she followed all his plans.

But then give Jess a day and she will be back in love with Eric.

i agree it was anger that eric was evicted, not that he showed up and she doesn't want to see him. she said before she left the final 2, better be eric/jameka. one of the people that she didn't want to see walk through the door did. she was pretty upset with zach, before she left. i don't think she would have been happy he won the veto, and didn't send daniele out.

like i said, i highly doubt she would be giving him a super long hug, if she some how wanted a break from him.

Yup...I thought the entire sequester house segment looked fake and staged. Pretty obvious they were directed to be in certain places and to do stuff. They had the cameras in their face rather than behind the mirrors...so they were conscious they were being filmed and probably told what to do and say...rehearsed.

Jessica...she'll be dumping Eric's *ss after the show. 1/2 mil would've made Eric a lot more attrative. She only will want him if somehow he can convince her he has income potential. She's not hidden the fact she is lazy and doesn't clean or cook. She probably wants someone who'll be able to set her up so she can loaf around, eat bonbons all day and get fat. (Doubt she'll even put out in return. :devilish: )

I wonder how many "takes" it took to film that short clip of the

Jury House??? :animated_scratchchin:

They looked like one big ol happy family......

The house was spiffy clean. Way too clean, considering what slobs they were in the

HG house.

Jess was disappointed when she saw Eric, because all the "money spending" they did

while laying in bed and pillow talking just went down the tubes when she saw him.

Awww.....bummer. She had big dreams for thatmoney that Eric was gonna share :furious3:

The house was spiffy clean. Way too clean, considering what slobs they were in the

HG house.

I thought so too.....Maybe Jen wanted "Maid Service" before she'd agree to go to

the Jury House...lol

Edit: Darn it....still not getting that quote thingy right!!!

Yeah, there is a quote button when you reply to a post.

I just wish there was one next to the reply button so you could quote the user directly without having to put their name in and copy + paste the text you wanted to quote.

If you hit the quote button when typing out your post, it just adds the two quote tags, but doesn't show you how to make it refer to a specific user.

*quote* Well..Amber is in for a very rude awakening when she is back out in the public again. Amber will find out, what the public really thinks of her. It is not going to be pretty for "This GOOD Person". It will be interesting when the other HG's find out that their interviews were cancelled due to Amber *quote*

Why were there other's interviews cancelled? What happened with Amber that they were? I never heard about any of this!

Yes, it all looked fake. I bet Dustin is the only one that has been there, the rest have been seperated. I guessed that Jess and Eric spent the night somewhere together before going to the house. It was a fake "Oh its YOU walking in two seconds after me?" Why would they waste the money to send them seperately when they were evicted within minutes. Jen probably demanded being sequestered alone "afraid of dick" and they had to do the same with the rest.

Yes, totally staged and FAKE.

Archived