Sequester

CeCiMom

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My always reliable sources have informed me that there is indeed a problem with Jen. I'm sorry, but I am not permitted to divulge the details at this time.

I've also learned that, because of this problem, Jen is sequestered alone in Alison's basement. The conditions there are not ideal. There is one hanging light bulb, which Jen bumps into while moving about.

The bulb swings from side to side, reminding Jen of the scene in Norman Bates' basement in the movie Psycho. There is no batroom available, but Alison has provided Jen with an empty 10-gallon bucket.

Jen is fed a bowl of slop three times a day, some of which she has spilled on her red unitard. She s looking forward to September 18.

Maybe CBS is creating all this secrecy to build up ratings...the more curious people are the more it makes them want to watch.

Are they that smart?? :animated_scratchchin:

Jen is fed a bowl of slop three times a day, some of which she has spilled on her red unitard. She s looking forward to September 18.

But that would mean she'll have to give up two things she loves..... slop & the unitard.

:)

My always reliable sources have informed me that there is indeed a problem with Jen. I'm sorry, but I am not permitted to divulge the details at this time.

I've also learned that, because of this problem, Jen is sequestered alone in Alison's basement. The conditions there are not ideal. There is one hanging light bulb, which Jen bumps into while moving about.

The bulb swings from side to side, reminding Jen of the scene in Norman Bates' basement in the movie Psycho. There is no batroom available, but Alison has provided Jen with an empty 10-gallon bucket.

LOL

It's been rumored that Alison has asked Jen to "put the lotion in the basket."

this was part of the statement that Gretchen read on house calls friday.... when they say "truly, truly sequester each jury member" it really makes me think they are not together. until they show us footage of them together, i think they are all separate in hotel rooms.

"The decision has been made to truly, truly sequester each jury member to protect the integrity of the game," said House Calls host Gretchen Massey after reading CBS' statement during Friday's broadcast"

Didn't they leave sequester last year and were found partying? That would be a good reason to not show sequester, and have them in separate places this year. We just freaked out because we didn't know about the change.

No they were't "found" partying... That was just a rumor... They needed to let loose and they closed a club down for the night to let them have a private party... :)

It was a nightclub a few miles from my house in Palm Springs. Yes the nightclub was closed. They showed footage on our local new also. The news said they were caught after hours at this nightclub. Not sure what that meant. LOL

I talked with some of the ones that were in sequester last year and the reason it was after hours was because the club had been closed for a private party for them... :) I believe them...

This is at BBQ

Also - rumour has it a reporter slipped and asked Dustin about America's Player... oops! It's also being whispered that Dustin and Jen are being sequestered away from the other HG - Jen because she found the envelope on the couch, and Dustin because of the reporter slip-up.

Talker the reporter was there for publicity... You ever heard of tipping off a reporter yourself... They did and let the guy in so it could be reported...

I was under the impression that last year's jury members all talked bad on Erika, and came in against her... so maybe they are keeping them separated to prevent it this year?

(again, I'm not sure if it actually happened, but it is not like BB can enforce them not talking about the game the players and whatever can they?)

I hope this question hasn't already been asked and answered somewhere and I missed it, BUT...

I remember one season where they said the first person who went to sequester actually ended up earning the same amount of money as the second place winner, because they pay more each week the HG is in sequester. Does anybody else remember this? Maybe the second place prize was less money than it is this year, too.

Archived