Sequester

CeCiMom

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First Post but thanks to all of you who post daily you all made me want to join!

I agree with the post that said Jen didn't go to sequester thats why they didn't show anything this week. It was always shown on Thursday's. However, if we don't see Amber joining Dustin next week, something is definitely up!

I don't think there 'isn't' a sequester home of sorts b/c Julie Chen has mentioned it a few times, I thought. Like, you'll be the first going to the sequester or you'll be joining the others...

I think the producers were too cheap to get a nice villa this year and the sequester is something like a Motel 6 in the middle of nowhere.

They gave them pitiful birthday parties, cheap "feasts" and one luxury comp. I think their whole budget went to AP.

For once I will definately reading about BB after the season to see what the players have to say about it.

OK, here is my two cents:

I think there is a sequester house and it is probably fabulous. The reason they are not showing it is because what is going on in the house is way more interesting than anything that could be shown in the sequester house. They simply don't have airtime with all that is going on to show sequester.

Don't know if this has already been posted but I read this on another board last night. Does this mean they won't be shown on Thursday's shows??

Gretchen from Housecalls said the remainder of the BB8 jurors will not be available to the media until after the finale. The statement also referenced 'offensive statements' or 'controversial behavior' by some of the hamsters. Amber did make 'The Soup' however.

Don't know if this has been posted already:

From Jokers Updates:

An explanation for lack of jury house footage...

Although Amber is now off to the show's sequester location, Big Brother viewers shouldn't expect to see much footage of her new jury house adventures. Unlike previous Big Brother seasons, CBS doesn't plans to broadcast regular weekly footage of each evicted houseguest's jury house arrival.

"[The producers only] anticipate [broadcasting] one jury house package before the end of the season," a CBS spokesperson told Reality TV World on Friday.

I'm guessing that Sunday before finale they will show this footage.

I think it's a BS excuse to not show the sequester house because Jen's not there. I won't believe she's there until I see it with my own eyes.

You could be right, they would have to explain why she isn't and maybe there is more to the story. I just think there is something else going on and the producers are working it out...must be something to do with legalities. Who knows!

I just like to see the sequester house. It's usually very nice and much better living conditions than the hg have.

From Jokers Updates:

An explanation for lack of jury house footage...

Although Amber is now off to the show's sequester location, Big Brother viewers shouldn't expect to see much footage of her new jury house adventures. Unlike previous Big Brother seasons, CBS doesn't plans to broadcast regular weekly footage of each evicted houseguest's jury house arrival.

"[The producers only] anticipate [broadcasting] one jury house package before the end of the season," a CBS spokesperson told Reality TV World on Friday.

that stinks. booo.

One of my favorite parts of the show was watching the new jury members walk in and the reaction from the present jury members.

So many people love those sequester clips.

I have said it before and I will say it again, Allison has ruined this show... It isn't Big Brother anymore...

I sure don't blame Arnold for washing his hands of it... I want him back and her gone... Bitch...

Before we go off bashing alison... let's take a look at what shows we have left.

Sunday, September 2, 8:00PM EDT on CBS - HOH and noms

Tuesday, September 4, 9:00PM EDT on CBS - veto

Thursday, September 6, 8:00PM EDT on CBS - eviction, hoh, veto, eviction

Sunday, September 9, 8:00PM EDT on CBS - hoh, noms

Tuesday, September 11, 9:00PM EDT on CBS - veto eviction

Thursday, September 13, 8:00PM EDT on CBS HOH #1, #2, #3, eviction

Sunday, September 16, 8:00PM EDT on CBS - Huh?

Finale Night: Tuesday, September 18, 9:00PM EDT on CBS - finale

Maybe they are going to have one long jury episode on sunday, september 16? I would like to see a full episode dedicated to jury. It's just speculation, but it would be nice.

Well, usually on the first week of BB, they have the premiere on Thursday.... the next episode Tuesday, then the 3rd episode and eviction on a Thursday. This year, they had the first episode on Thursday, then Sunday, then Tuesday, then Thursday. They didn't skip an episode on the first week. That was something that I liked. (anyone else forget about that? Thanks, Alison)

And usually on the last week of BB, they skip an episode also (last year, they skipped the sunday episode). So because they added the Sunday show in the first week this year, they might add a Sunday show at the end of the season this year too.

From Reality BBQ:

""[The producers only] anticipate [broadcasting] one jury house package before the end of the season," a CBS spokesperson told Reality TV World on Friday." (from Reality TV World)

A source at CBS said that this week may be the one where the jury house is shown, and that they hadn't shown anything because the hurricane had delayed their entry into the house. They also said that something happened with Jen (which we may or may not see, depending on what the producers decide).

Archived