Daniele Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This slop idea is so stupid. It's so much harder on the girls because they are so much smaller to begin with. I hope this is the last season they use it.

it doesnt help when she wont eat it either. she said she was only eating a few bites of it a day. the rest of her daily intake is coffee, vitamins, and a protien shake (i think). that right there would screw anyone up.

This slop idea is so stupid. It's so much harder on the girls because they are so much smaller to begin with. I hope this is the last season they use it.

it is fair to both side :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I'm with Cajun...what's with all the lying in bed??

I know she says she's tired, etc. but she lies in bed most of the day--I don't know how it doesn't make her really restless.

I've posted before about how skinny and sickly Danielle looks. :animated_shocking:

What's scary is how sickly she looks and how little energy she has. IMO, I think that it's natural to assume that she has an eating disorder (that was my first thought too), but, there are many other conditions that cause people to become skin and bones. Hmmmm................. :animated_scratchchin:

That is why I asked (before) if the producers demanded a physical. I personally wonder if there is more to the story than we know about Danielle's health...........

For goodness sakes BB, do something before the poor girl keels over!

Archived