Daniele Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't you think that people should be allowed to have their opinion? Telling someone they live in a dream world because they think something...I dunno...people just seem to be touchy about Dani

I dunno...did anyone think that maybe Dick is doing some bad things too? Just because he says that Dani is the bad one doesn't mean he is being totally honest. Maybe they are both messed up and maybe they both need to grow up

-Kyo

ILoveDaniele

Just because he says that Dani is the bad one doesn't mean he is being totally honest.

Dick never once said Daniele is bad or done any thing bad. Where did you hear that?

No parent is ever perfect... We all mess up... I know I have... It's just something you learn from and grow... That's why I want them both to stay... I want them to patch things up...

123, I think this is something we do agree on... I like Daniele so far... I like Dick also though... I guess I can understand both their points of view... Having been in sort of the same situation as both of them...

ETA: He's 44 not in his 30's...

i def. see danielle being a strong player. i see her doing well in alot of competions. you may not think so now, but she cant come out as soon as the game starts throwing punches, she has to stay low for awhile. and i think she is doing good.

Oh that is a good excuse she is laying low. She is too weak for physical competitions and not smart enough for mental competitions.

She cries because she is on slop ~ weak

I want to go on record as being one of the few who likes Daniele. I think her estrangement from her father is harder on her than she lets on, and I think Dick is playing it up for sympathy. He gave himself the nickname evil - so it must fit :angel_not:

I haven't liked him from the beginning, there is something about him that really turns me off. I think Jen will put him up and I hope he goes.

Daniele comes across very vulnerable somehow to me. I think she is shyer than her looks would make you think, and I believe she is probably smarter than most of the women in the house. I don't know, I certainly don't know her personally, I just watch her body language and her pain at realizing her father was going to be in the house with her wasn't feigned. She was in real pain, and is hurting deep down over whatever he did or said to her, when she was unable to repay the money.

Even the son seems to think that his Dad handled the situation wrong and so did his Mom, even though she made excuses for him.

Hell, I was a parent at 22, a single mom of 2 at 23 and neither of my kids are estranged from me.

Oh that is a good excuse she is laying low. She is too weak for physical competitions and not smart enough for mental competitions.

She cries because she is on slop ~ weak

you do remember she won the veto, right?

I dont want Daniele to go this week, but I have a feeling if her or Dick don't win the veto...she will be gone. Its obvious Jen is jealous of the attention she gets, so Im pretty sure Jen will nominate her. If she is up against her Dad I dont think she'd have the votes to stay (Dustin, Amber, Mike, Zach, and Kail would prolly all vote to evict her).

And I actually like her blunt/sarcastic sense of humor...its much more entertain than some of these HGs.

First post so take it easy on me: please

I have watched a lot of the feeds and I wanted to make a few comments

1. Daniele is not comfortable really with Dick in the house so how do we know that she is really being herself. She has her guard up. Both, Dani and Dick have said that he was not the best father. I am not saying he did not want to be just that he wasn't. It's also got to be hard b/c although he is her father, her grandparents for the most part raised both her and Vincent. Could be that based on past experiences she is just waiting for him to blow up at her. I mean she told Jen yesterday that she grew up with that after Dick went off on Jen.

2. Dick has said that he thinks part of the reason that Dani has not talked to him is because of her boyfriend. We don't know what is going on there but lets face it there are some men (and women) who try to alienate their partner from his/her family. It is a control issue. Her boyfriend is 25 years old and she is almost 21 and has been with him for 2 and a half years years so I think it is safe to say that she has not had very many serious boyfriends. (Dick met him once before Dani and Dick stopped talking). I mean he is the manager where she works--again a control issue. Dani has said that she wants to go back to college but can't afford it. Now maybe as I live in Canada I may have a different take on this as it is soo expensive to go to University in the US, but what is stopping her from taking one course a semester. One course cannot be that expensive (a few thousand) and you would think that her boyfriend would want her to better herself and find a way to make it happen. That does not appear to be the case.

3.When Dick was telling the stories about kicking down her bedroom door I thought to myself--why could he not have seen at the time that she was a teenager in pain and did not know how to handle it. The person who, for all intense and purposes, raised her has a disease that the prob. did not understand and she could not deal with it. Her world was falling apart around her and she did not know what to do but lash out. I am in no way excusing what she did but saying that I could see reasons behind it.

4. Both of them are very similar. Both run away from their problems and do not try to resolve them (Dick has many years of experience now and does not want to do that but when he was a little older than her that was all he was doing). Dick would run to other countires or different states while the only control she has is not to talk to him because she really can't go anywhere.

5. I think that fact that Nick appears to be very very close to Dani is a positive. Although she wont talk on camera about Dick we don't know what they are saying to eachother when we can't hear. If you notice Dani, over the past 4-5 days has losened up and will talk to her dad--she doesn't immediately leave the room when he comes it -- this is general conversations not just game. I don't know if we can put it down to Nick but I really don't think it is a coincidence that as Nick and Dani became closer she relaxed more around her dad and did not run away from him. I think the fact that Nick talks about his family in such a positive light has made her miss her family and that can only be a good thing. She knows that she can never have that sort of relationship with her dad but its not to say they can't have some sort of relationship at all and I really believe that Nick is the catalyst for this. Only hope that when one of them is voted out of the house all is not forgotten. (I think Dani will be shocked at how emotional her dad is about their relationship and how much he misses her.)

Said my piece please don't start throwing things at me. I am just a person who watches people and deals with families in crisis on a daily basis so these observations are based on my experience.

and has been with him for 2 and a half years years so I think it is safe to say that she has not had very many serious boyfriends. (Dick met him once before Dani and Dick stopped talking). I mean he is the manager where she works--again a control issue.

I am not throwing things or trying to be mean, but where did you get these facts?

Vincent has said that Daniele and her boyfriend have been together for 1 year and Dick works as a bar manager not a hooters manager...

Was just wondering where you heard these things... :)

Hell, I was a parent at 22, a single mom of 2 at 23 and neither of my kids are estranged from me.

i hate to say this.. but there is a big difference between women and men. i too was a single mother at 22. the father of my son was 24 and at the time was not prepared to be a father.

after 10 years the father called me out of the blue wanting to meet his son. i left it up to my son if he wanted that. they did end up meeting and my son decided after that that he already had a father... the man i married... and the man that raised him since he was an infant. he is now 14 and we havent heard from the biological father since that meeting.

i dont blame him or hold anything against him, we were young. young fathers often leave or have barely any part of a child's life. mothers usually have all of the responsibilities. rarely do you see a young mother leave her children.

it seems to me that dick tried to be part of his kids lives... apparently he did or they wouldnt be having anything to do with them now.

Archived