Daniele Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i see her going far. shes got nick, dick, jameka, and amber. and they woudlnt vote her out. so i think thats a start. shes fine. nobody should worry. we will be seeing her alot this summer.

And the fact that she's good at veto competitions.

Although I am warming up to her somewhat I think the comps she won were luck and not brains or skill.

No she is nothing like Janelle who spent all her time with her head in the game. She stayed up all night studing the house. Not at all alike.

After watching the clips of her with Dick last night, my *opinion* is that she really, really does NOT want her business out in the open. She has made several references to how she can't talk about things or can't talk to Nick because she didn't want to do that with all the cameras and microphones around her. I think that is what is keeping her from talking with Dick about their relationship. Last night, I think it finally got to her. She had things she wanted to talk about, but just couldn't bring herself to do it with the cameras. etc. Her going to Dick about it was proof to me that she knows her Dad loves her and will be there when she needs him. It was a big step.

Dani the skank should either break up with her BF or stop leading Nick on...

I watched her convo with Dick last night and he was trying really hard to help her but she was still being a snotty whiner about it...

I was too. I'm a sap about that kind of thing, but she was really very very upset and the first place she turned was her Dad. I hope he sees what a step forward it was too. When he said "I love you Daniele", I was so hoping she would say it back. :(

All Daniele has to do is be up front with Nick. Tell him that she trusts him, likes him and wants to be aligned with him but, that her feelings are not of a romantic nature because she loves her boyfrien. I would have so much more respect for her. I think Nick is so gaga over her that he would still want to help her win but, would appreciate that she's not making a fool of him on national TV. Until then... she's just being a skank. (And, yes, I said the same thing about Drew and Boogie.)

So true Ceci, even ED told her to tell Nick straight up that she liked him but did not want to jeopardize her relationship outside the house and yet...so far...she's said nothing.

As for Dick, his daughter told him something in confidence, if he HAD to talk to somebody else about what she told him... why go to other HGs, especially Eric, who's "on the fence" about tomorrow's vote, with the story instead of having a heart to heart directly with Nick?

...Was Dick using Dan's story to get sympathy for himself and get Eric's vote? Excuse my cinism, but I haven't seen Dick do anything the rest of the day that shows he's worried or even thinking about Daniele's dilema.

I really don't think Dick used that to get a vote from Eric... It kinda seemed like he was looking for help... I think he trusts Eric and needed someone to talk to about it... I saw it as innocent but Who knows, it is a game going on in there!!!

Daniele! good luck tonight! win that veto!

You just can't get the veto out of your brain can ya? :animated_rotfl:

Good Luck Nick on getting the HOH tonight!

Am I the only person who isn't completely sure that Nick is being genuine (not Jenuine--ROFL!) with Dani? I think that Nick is this incurable romantic who probably does see himself as a hearts and flowers kind of guy, and he probably has a woman who is his love interest wherever he goes. Summer camp syndrome--love the one you're with. Dani doesn't seem stupid enough to drop her boyfriend for Nick, but I'm surprised at the under the covers action at night, too. I guess it will all boil down to how much her boyfriend is willing to let her do for the sake of the game.

She probably truly does feel flattered and even a little of a crush for Nick--who wouldn't, with the way he talks? But it's not real life. I've been married almost 20 years, and I'm here to tell you that in my experience the guys who talk like that are the ones who end up being "close friends" with you after they move on to the next girl who happens to be with them at summer camp/in their dorm/working with them on the big account, etc.

I see things that I really like about Dani and things I don't like. So far, I haven't really found a person I really like this year--I've just spent my time trying to figure them all out, and trying to see the other side of the ones that people hate the most on this board. I can see the potential for Dani to be a favorite of mine down the road, especially if Dick leaves and she gets out of bed and stops avoiding life because she was dealt a blow by CBS when he entered the house. I think she doesn't want to vote him off because he is a guaranteed vote for her, but part of her probably wishes she was in the house without him.

i think she is in lllloooveeee with him and is just playing it different for the camera's to save face in case it doesnt work out in the end.. so then she still has a chance with her boyfriend when she goes home.

i personally couldnt lead someone on like that unless i felt something for them. but i guess if i was a dirty hooker... anything is possible. :animated_rotfl:

catnip

I can see the potential for Dani to be a favorite of mine down the road, especially if Dick leaves and she gets out of bed and stops avoiding life because she was dealt a blow by CBS when he entered the house.

I don't think it is fair to blame Dick for Daniele's personality. She is all grown up and I really doubt she is in bed because of her father being in the house. Weather it is the slop or she is lazy I don't think she is avoiding life because of her father. As we saw when she went off on Jen she is a strong person when she wants to be.

She likes to play the victim and even Kail thinks poor abused Daniele. hogwash.

if she or dick wins hoh i will layed down my first fixed of the season thread :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I'm probably transferring my own feelings onto her. I have no way of seeing into her head. If my father were still alive and I was in that house with him, I'd be in the bed hiding from life. So, you're very possibly right about her.

thats dumb. sorry, but she is a strong competitor.

strong @ fixed comp just like janelle :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

if she wins again i say she may break alltime bbwins record :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Archived