Daniele Week 2

CeCiMom

Not sure how anyone can tell if Dick cares for daughter and daughter hates daddy. The "real" story has not surfaced yet. Sure, Danielle plays the bratty daughter but it may be part of the plan to thrown everyone off. Would either one of them both be trusted if they were thought of as a team. I think it's all an act on both parts - they're planning to go to the end together. That was my guess from the beginning and I am sticking with it.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ya know Gingersnaps your theroy could be very right on, it crossed my mind. The only reason I said I think he cares about her alot is from my own emotions having had bouts with all 4 of my kids, oldest one is 40, having had times when we were on the outs, but we cared.

is she the next pov queen? :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

He has turned against Mrs. Robinson gang but they don't know it yet. He is in the Daniele, Amber, Dustin, Jameka gang.

they know it :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I like Daniele as of right now. I do think she acts a bit immature but shes only 20. I think if they arent in the house "together" there is more to this story then just money. I like both of them and I hope they work things out. If they are "together" then I hope they both go out the door. Just my 2 cents

king123 I am hating your girl Daniele. All the and Nick do all day is lay in bed and whisper. You can't understand a thing they are saying. A half hour of that and Jameka comes in and she is whispering. Nobody else is in the room. What a waste of our feeds!

she may be this season pov queen. i give her props :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Since Dani won pov the only justice and SMART thing for Jen to do is put up Nick. Then again, i did say SMART. Hey, everyone knows I like Jen more than most but in general, when do HG's ever do anything smart?

Yeah she won the first two vetos, but both of them weren't physical challenges. They were playing hide-and-seek with a veto in the first and I'm assuming making deals/sacrifices in the second. Even HoH was just a mind game. I'm ready for the physical and endurance challenges to come.

Archived