Daniele Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So if Daniele was mature she would pay her father back and return one of those e-mails he has been sending her the last 2 years trying to mend the relationship.

Pay ur debts skeletor stuck up bitch... I like how she pins this on her dad... He prob told her to get a job...

The son seems ok and gets along with Dad...

Dani doesn't deservew to have a caring Dad... Snarky skank ho...

So if Daniele was mature she would pay her father back and return one of those e-mails he has been sending her the last 2 years trying to mend the relationship.

yall don't know what happened. he could of been like "Get out of my house, and dont come back till you have my money"

you dont know, i dont know.

so i think its nonsense saying that its ALL her fault. And if you absoulutly Hate somebody (family or not) would you really reply an email to them?

Why do people hate Danielle? From what I have seen she's a pretty low key girl. She may be playing the game, but that's what she came to do. Not reconcile with her dad on national television. I just think she's a pretty reserved person that's all. And we don't know what happened with her and Dick, so we shouldn't jump all over it. I mean, that's family stuff and everyone's had that at some point. Even if she couldn't pay him back, two years ago she must have only been 18, how much money could she have had??

She didn't talk to him for close to 5 yrs (if I remember right). Who knows..... maybe she only talked to him again cuz she needed to borrow money. If (IF! people.... please don't attack me) she only "reconciled" with him to borrow money, and then never paid him back, I'd be mad too. But at least Dick has tried to work things out. She refuses.

It's been another 2 yrs. Grow up Daniele. You're a Hooters girl (YUCK!). Give your father your tip money and pay off your debt once & for all!!

She says if she's nominated, it'll be "the worst day of her life"

Wow.

If being nominated for eviction on a TV show turns out to be the worst thing that ever happens to her...

Another thing, it's just as ignorant to make fun of someone for being skinny and bony as it is to make someone for being fat. She has the same body type as me (minus her boobs) and no matter how hard I try I cannot gain weight. I know I look too skinny but I can't help it, and it's a sore spot. And she eats, so obviously it's probably the same for her. So back off a bit.

Archived