Nick Week 2

CeCiMom

I think people equate "Mrs Robinson" alliance with the nerd herd because they tend to keep to themselves and not interact with the rest of the house on a personal level. They definitely are not as mean as them and don''t bash like they did.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the real nerd herd is danielle, jessica, jameka, nick imho only thing they dont kick ass in comps :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I think people equate "Mrs Robinson" alliance with the nerd herd because they tend to keep to themselves and not interact with the rest of the house on a personal level. They definitely are not as mean as them and don''t bash like they did.

Yeah, by definition, the Nerd Herd had themselves locked in the HoH room all the time and pranced around like they were better than everyone else because Jesus Chris Superstar had accepted them as his anointed ones. Holier-than-though Bible nuts. I see the same thing with Kail.

There's really no equivalent to the other side, though, since Danielle is certainly no Janelle. *sigh*... the good old days.

(Though, on another note, despite Jessica being completely oblivious, she does have some hilarious Janelle-like DRs. i.e.- "I thought about teaming up with Carol so we could run this place, but then she got nominated and I was like 'Problem solved!'")

Just got home and Nick is having a conversation with Jen. He said he is all with his Mrs. Robinson alliance and just playing Daniele. He said he is just a spy for the rest.

I am not liking Nick for being a weasel

I listen to Nick and he's dropping the f bomb left and right ... and so is Amber. I don't see how anyone can trust Nick if he's going to out the Robinson alliance like that. He's just like Joe. I don't like him.

Oh great, now he's saying "I want to give the money to people who deserve it. I'm a good person. I have a good life." It sounds like the nerd herd all over again.

He's now officially on my dislike (not hate) list along with Amber, Joe, and Jessica. He sounds so conceited and thinks he is this noble "lad" and he doesn't care if he wins the game or not. He just wants to get rid of the bad people. Come on! Nerd herd alert.

Is Nick for real, I really do not know which end is up with him, I just caught the whole, I want the money to go to someone who deserves it like you Amber. "What". Why does she deserve it so much, she might take the money and go back to her old ways.I like the idea that he is, or could be genuine, but he is spilling his guts all over the place and it may come back and bite him in the butt. And spilling his guts to Amber, who is a major loose cannon.one thing Maggie did not do was tell everyone what card she was playin, I agree a nerd herd alert

I wonder what when on with him and Danile in bed earlier tonight. Something was defintely going on under those covers.

I saw that too! They were very very quiet, but the covers were moving a bit. I hope the camera people realize they gotta keep an eye on those two. By the time the feed focused on them, whatever was going on was almost over.

That was stupid stupid STUPID of him to come out and tell Danielle about the alliance. Before, he was playing both sides and was in good with everyone, and now he has 3 potential enemies from his old Mrs. Robinson alliance, once they realize what he's done.

He just freaked when it looked like Jen might put him on the block as a pawn. It's silly...he had nothing to worry about because he knows all he has to do is turn on the charm for Jen and ignore Danielle for a day and all would be well.

Nick told Amber about his other Mrs. Robinson alliance? If the did can we put a big STUPID on his forehead. She has the biggest mouth.

And as far as Amber more deserving of the money. Bull crap. And yes she can go back on meth and be a crack wh0re.

Nick told Amber about his other Mrs. Robinson alliance? If the did can we put a big STUPID on his forehead. She has the biggest mouth.

And as far as Amber more deserving of the money. Bull crap. And yes she can go back on meth and be a crack wh0re.

lol :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I have a question. I keep seeing a lot of people say that they do not like Jessica. What did she do, or is it that she just has an annoying voice? It's more annoying when she is in the diary room, but when she is talking to people...it's not as "Holly-ish".

I don't get the live feeds, but I watch some of the After Dark, and some clips...but I haven't really seen her do anything, except fly under the radar and be blonde.

I know this is the Nick folder, but I'm seeing the remark about Jessica in the non-Jessica folders.

I have a question. I keep seeing a lot of people say that they do not like Jessica. What did she do, or is it that she just has an annoying voice? It's more annoying when she is in the diary room, but when she is talking to people...it's not as "Holly-ish".

I don't get the live feeds, but I watch some of the After Dark, and some clips...but I haven't really seen her do anything, except fly under the radar and be blonde.

I know this is the Nick folder, but I'm seeing the remark about Jessica in the non-Jessica folders.

annoying voice + leech= not one of my favorite :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

sad thing about it is the leech will go far like most leech have :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Archived