Nick Week 2

CeCiMom

i HATE when they talk about who is More deserving. the was I see it is they all go into the house without a cent to there name, so they ALL deserve it.

yep :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good point king. But I agree with the majority of people here, spilling his guts to Amber was one of the dumbest things he could do. Soon Kail is going to know that he is no longer in their alliance, and then he is done.

ohh alright... i will answer.... NO. i have actually had my eye on someone else.

Bad boy Dick? I think he is too craggly and farty for me. No atractive guys in BB for me.

So Nick is jumping ship, huh? Nobody had guessed that he was with the MrsRobinson alliance, right? They may not be very popular right now, but there is strength in numbers and he had that. WHY would he give that up?

AND he wants someone else to win? Why is he there? I hate it when the houseguests say they're not there for the money. I'd be there for the money. Put me in.

didnt nick say he didnt need the money? his family has money? i thought i heard him say that last week....

:::::::::Shrug:::::::::: the rest of the house is going after Kail and her group, so i guess he might wanna jump that ship.

didnt nick say he didnt need the money? his family has money? i thought i heard him say that last week....

Yes he did. He says his family is very well off and has property worth $650,000 and how he grew up on a lake and how his life is so good. This was all said last night in the hammock with Amber.

I started thinking he wasn't smart when I saw the ugliest tattoo of all time on his arm, or shulder, or wherever that thing is. It's like the tattoo artist messed up big time and then just filled in everything with one color to cover his mistake.

Archived