Nick Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone else think Nick looked HOT with his hair slicked back?? For that fun competition on Saturday or Sunday or when ever that was.

So Nick is jumping ship, huh? Nobody had guessed that he was with the MrsRobinson alliance, right? They may not be very popular right now, but there is strength in numbers and he had that. WHY would he give that up?
Brillliant observation serenity now. The fact that he, knowing he had the advantage of nobody suspecting his connection to the Mrs. R alliance, chose to out himself voluntarily...ugh!...tool :frusty:

Something tells me he is eventually going to be caught in his "spool of lies" and not even make jury. He's told eveyrone of the mrs. robinson alliance except zach, mike, and kail. He's buddy/buddy with Dick and Eric and flirts often with Daniele. He's told Amber that he only thinks she and Jameka deserves the money. He's playing too hard, too early when there is no reason to.

i like nick i think he's very sincere thats he's with Daniele and dick to the end, i think the whole "i'm not here to win the money i don't need it" thing is just part of his game so is playing both sides, but whats he suppose to do tell kail, mike, zach and jen to their face that he's double crossing them?

we'll see where he stands next HoH i kinda hope he wins HoH next then he'll have to show his cards

Cajun regarding your statement. I think that proves how unsincere Nick really is. He can't possibly think that those two deserve money above every other HG including himself. Crock of crap flung out by Nick...that is what I say. He's buttering them all up for the big ol turkey kill he's got going on his head. He thinks this strategy is unique. Poor Kid.

Kind of reminds me of Eric (crappy). He tried to make deals with everyone and it backfired on him the next week.

acctually it sound more like james crappy was an evil dictator james made too many deals

i just don't see it i see him playing most of the house and being loyal to dick and daniele thats the way i see it i guess i'm being played too heh we'll see in a couple of weeks when he's forced to make a stand finally

i think he takes alot of slack from american veiwers for being the pretty jock/model in the house and much like janelle at first i don't think people give him a chance based on appearance and some things he says concerning the game i do believe he's much smarter than we give him credit for

good locks will make him get by another week. its pays to have good looks :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Archived