What Is Your Favorite Big Brother Moment?

King123

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

This is a great topic, Snipa! :hurray:

If I could pick one favorite moment, it would have to be Marcellas being evicted because he didn't use the veto. Now, I loved him on the show, so it's not that I didn't like him. It's just that it was a huge, pivotal moment and it was such a shock. It was the kind of surprise moment that makes the show so interesting. If the show was always predictable, it would be boring.

I also loved Will on season 2, because he was so hilarious in the DR, and he would say that underneath his skin was wires and circuitry--just classic BB.

This is a great topic, Snipa!

If I could pick one favorite moment, it would have to be Marcellas being evicted because he didn't use the veto. Now, I loved him on the show, so it's not that I didn't like him. It's just that it was a huge, pivotal moment and it was such a shock. It was the kind of surprise moment that makes the show so interesting. If the show was always predictable, it would be boring.

I also loved Will on season 2, because he was so hilarious in the DR, and he would say that underneath his skin was wires and circuitry--just classic BB.

That was another great moment! Here the legendary clip!

Thank you, Snipa! I just watched the whole thing again, and it is such a great moment. And he grabs Boo and brings it with him to sit with Julie. Just classic!!!

One of my favorites was the infamous toothbrush in the toilet bowl :D

the day season 6 ended :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

There's so many to choose from!!!!

I don't know if they're my favorite, but definately the most memorable have to be -

1. Shannon with Hardy's toothbrush in the toilet - Yuck!

2. Gerry going the bathroom then not washing his hands - if I recall, they showed him tossing the lettuce for a salad right after that on the show - Double Yuck!

RustyGirl

From alot of these replies, BB2 and BB3 had the best and most memorible moments, remeber the fight about the hand washing when Lori flipped out and Dani got "ghetto fabulous" on her. :D

From alot of these replies, BB2 and BB3 had the best and most memorible moments, remeber the fight about the hand washing when Lori flipped out and Dani got "ghetto fabulous" on her.

That was so funny, she was crazy that season. She went offff on him!

Archived