What Is Your Favorite Big Brother Moment?

King123

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A couple of favorites over the years....

BB2 - Will, Monica and Nicole during HOH competition...Holding onto their keys..Nicole moves and loses her grip..She's out..Will then makes a deal with Monica, rings the bell and gives HOH to Monica... The ensuing Diary Room entries are great.

BB6 - Haggie: You just sealed my fate. Kaysar: No, I just sealed your partners fate

BB7 - Howie and Will

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cQTCC2HjIk

BB3 - Julie Chen hitting Marcellas on the head when he got evicted.

Just a few off the top of my head... :animated_wave:

Was just thinking about the wayward Whales (Delta and Dawn) that swam into the Sacramento Delta for 22 days and finally made it back out to the Pacific Ocean today. Thought about how if I were in the Big Brother house that I would have missed that little cultural phenomena...

This thought took me back to a impactful time in BB History.

Sept 11, 2001.

Season 2 hooked me onto Big Brother and I have thought all this time it was Will's antics but it was also watching how those 3 people left in the house went on about their business not knowing what the rest of us did. Then they told the guests what had happened and told Monica her cousin who worked at the World Trade Center was missing....

Not sure there are any clips best capturing that time, but at that point Big Brother allowed us to escape reality but also deal with it at the same time.

Was just thinking about the wayward Whales (Delta and Dawn) that swam into the Sacramento Delta for 22 days and finally made it back out to the Pacific Ocean today. Thought about how if I were in the Big Brother house that I would have missed that little cultural phenomena...

This thought took me back to a impactful time in BB History.

Sept 11, 2001.

Season 2 hooked me onto Big Brother and I have thought all this time it was Will's antics but it was also watching how those 3 people left in the house went on about their business not knowing what the rest of us did. Then they told the guests what had happened and told Monica her cousin who worked at the World Trade Center was missing....

Not sure there are any clips best capturing that time, but at that point Big Brother allowed us to escape reality but also deal with it at the same time.

I'm uploading the full episode as we speak. I'll have a link when it's processed and ready to watch.

9/11 was the most memorable and so sad.......

one other moment that was priceless to me was the looks on the guys faces when the twins revealed themselves... that was something that took a lot of work .. pulling that off... something that most people could never even begin to do.

have not found the video of holly's goodbye ... but I did find something really interesting

Karen Ganci is the artist that was on BB that I was trying to remember .. and here is some of her caricatures she did of her BB house guests .... http://www.kongart.com/bb5.html

http://www.kongart.com/ this is all her work. wow, she is amazing !!!

Archived