What Is Your Favorite Big Brother Moment?

King123

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are some things I found on you tube... I don't know why they are still up considering everyone else has gotten a threat from CBS about posting clips, but here they are...

This one is just a nice tribute...

Allstars tribute

Complete set of Will/Boogie diary room phone calls...

Post season Will/Boogie phone call...

Janelle tribute...

Funny BB6 tribute

Let's not forget this one by our own Janeydoll

Another Janeydoll...

i just watched the Janelle slip,and i literally LOLed... it was halarious.

i just dont remember why she did it... did she do it so James would vote for Jenn and keep Maggie cause jannie wanted Jenn gone more then maggie, and she knew james wouldnt vote for ivette?

i cant remember, why did she do it?

yeah james wanted maggie out bad. he was trying to get everyone he could to vote out maggie, including ivette/boo. to ensure that maggie was gone she put ivette up. janelle knew james wouldn't vote ivette out. janelle, rachell, and howie all wanted jennifer out first for nominating kaysar, after he let her have the hoh.

In other words, once again James was making complete sense but the rest of the Sovereigns were being completely irrational.

Well, let's be honest. The Sovs as a whole didn't really make good strategic decisions. During Season 6, I was pulling for them but they kept shooting themselves in the foot. They didn't fare any better during BB7 either.

Archived