What Is Your Favorite Big Brother Moment?

King123

i think james was right that they should have taken out maggie. i don't believe james was right in bb7 though, when he turned on his bb6 alliance. he thought could have it both ways. he either needed to be aligned with bb6, danielle, or bring danielle in the bb6 alliance. how did he not think that bb6 was not going to have to go after danielle, when after will she probably was the biggest individiual threat in the game.

now he was probably right in that bb6 did need to take out chilltown, but he acted like that was the only threat in the game. alision, jase, and diane where all people that would have put up bb6 members if they had won hoh. nakomis would have if she had won in week 2, until after that deal she made with bb6.

so janelle taking out diane might have been a mistake, but this wasn't janelle nominating a member of her own alliance. she was keeping james safe, and she even went so far as to not nominate danielle for james.

james had the chance to take out chilltown from the game, and he didn't. he chose to target chicken george.

it was stupid to turn on bb6 for chilltown, especially when janelle was the most dominate player in the game, would have never nominated james until at least the final 4, and would have always been a target over james.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BB6 threw James under the bus. It was their fault for not including him in conversations and re-nigging on the deal they made with him. James made a deal with them that if he nominated Jase (who he was close with) because he was a threat to Janelle that the next week they would nominate Chilltown, which they did not. James made the right move by jumping off BB6.

BB6 threw James under the bus. It was their fault for not including him in conversations and re-nigging on the deal they made with him. James made a deal with them that if he nominated Jase (who he was close with) because he was a threat to Janelle that the next week they would nominate Chilltown, which they did not. James made the right move by jumping off BB6.

waaaah waaaah waaaah

I have heard that story about 500 times. That is the same speach that James said over and over.

one of my favorites, which happened on the feeds, was when the feeds were on FOTH for the veto meeting, and they came back and they were acting it out.

All of them took turns being James and Jase and such. It was really funny.

Anyone got the jury house of all stars when Howie shows up to join Marcelles! I love that bit!!! So hillarious!!!

i don't want to sound like i am bashing marcellas too badly. i just watched the howie joins the jury clip. marcellas said it was the worst experience of his life. how is he going to do hosting house calls, if he hated the experience so much?

well some people do still like marcellas, didn't want to start a fight lol. he can be entertaining at times, but i agree can't really stand him. he never let his grudge against danielle go, and i don't think he will let the one against janelle/his experience on allstars. i have a feeling if he is back to do housecalls, after his allstars experience it might really hurt that show.

let's just say i never understood marcellas's logic or stradegy. for example, he got really upset at the bb6 alliance, for who they nominated. yet, in week 4 he said if it was anyone other then janelle, he knew that he would have been nominated. so why would he turn against janelle. wouldn't it make more sense to try and get kaysar/howie out first? he complained that he wanted diane in the jury house, because she needed the money. yet he votes out diane, rather then erika? so marcellas did put loyalty to erika over someone needing the money, yet janelle get villified for it.

even if someone isn't a janelle fan, i would think that someone could agree none of his stradegy or logic to the game made sense.

I think i'll have some of those cookies while we wait.

Better yet, it's Friday, who wants a beer?! :cheers:

Archived