BB 8: The House

There is a lot of speculation that the big peoples room will have small beds and the small peoples room will have really over sized beds...

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha that would be funny... I just wish they would go ahead and put some information out already... I know it's supposed to be tomorrow and all, but I want something dang it... :animated_bouncy:

i think i would have to cancel my life feed if Merna or whatever her name is show up there.. I cannot stand that self-richous witch nor her cousin. Mean as a snake, sneaky as a weasel and criticizes every one for doing what they do all the time.. yuck .. :stars:

I remember Fizzle. Midgets, we asked for midgets. That would be fun to watch. especially if they start fighting. :animated_rotfl:

Yep it does look like some of the speculation was on the mark... I like it... I love the bath too.. Also note the number of frames for pictures on the wall?

I like it. But what is the point of that tiny door going into the last bedroom? I was hoping that they were going to be doing a new house this year since they've built a new one ever other season since season 2. Do we really need to see the same house for three seasons?

The only season they built a new house entirely was season 6... The point of the small door is the Alice in Wonderland theme...

Wow i really like the looks of the house... looks homey ..lol

I just keep going back thru them and just taking it all in..

Thanks Yana.. that helped my needing to know something..lol :party_smilie:

Archived