BB 8: The House

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i want those lights hanging from the second floor................anybody know where to get those??

ive seen them at Ikea.

I need fish.. where are the fish.. i need fish. unless they are gonna give us a magnifying glass to look thru for FOTH. but i rather have fish. i want fish.

i got so excited over the pics, i let my ferrets out but forgot to put up the gate.. they were running wild all over the house... :oops:

OMG this is the first house that I actually like the decor in! WOW I could live there I love all the furniture!! Usually its hidious crappy looking..even love the greenery all around nice english touch. :cheshire:

I have to join the gushing with everyone. I think the house is absolutely fabulous, much MUCH better than last year. Now all we need to to see the people that are going to be living in the house...

Wowwww!

I love, love, love this house! I think it's the best yet, by far. It's gourgeous yet also very whimsical and fun.

Not to mention- fairy tales are awesome! I love all the little references throughout the house. Big and little room are awesome.

Glad this is the season I'll have live feeds, I'll enjoy staring at this house. ^_^

Thanks for posting!

P.S. I would suggest also checking out the TV Guide site these are posted at just for the descriptions of the pictures. They point out a couple of things I wouldn't have noticed.

I got all excited when I saw it and just had to put them here... I agree though, you really should go to the TV Guide link... loads of stuff there...

Yana I wasn't' complaining I just thought they could go together..I keep think I'm missing something and going to both threads...lol

Thank you so much for posting the photos...I was to lazy to do so I just put the link up...lol...and I love being able to look at them all on one page to compare back and forth rather than having to go next, previous...lol

I agree that maybe they could be combined... I too love looking at them all on one page... Just easier that way I think... :)

Archived