BB 8: The House

after you zoom in 8 times you have to move the pic to the left a little...its the large group of building on the right.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nope yana.. not it. wrong place. wrong POOL.. :giggle:

it looks the same? since when was bb's pool that shape? in the middle of yard? and surrounded with trees/bushes?

yana.. stop stealing my meds!!!

OK I have Radford Ave. is the house on the left side or the right side of Radford Ave.? The one I just posted the pictures of is on the right side of the street close to Hoffman St.

No Fizzy I was sayin the two pictures looked the same LOL...

on the right of Radford...the large group of buildings between Radford and Colfax

Yana, refresh the page to start with the original location, then zoom all the way in, zoom out 4 lines or roll clicks and its in the right hand bottom corner

you know yana.. i know you are blonde.. but my gosh.. its takeing you forever and a day.

it took me.... like 2.6 seconds.

then again, i remembered the look of it from the last 3 years. thats how long i have been watching the satillite pics. first of the old house which was just north of the new house. and now this one. so all the details of the area of space around that is in my head.. like a built in snapshot. :photo:

I have come to the conclusion its not live..that same car has been turning the corner at Ventura Blvd and Carpenter Ave all afternoon. It is through the weather channel to observe cloud cover so maybe they dont update the ground stuff continuosly. Will keep checking it anyways.

yes thats it..odd its not clear and closer. did you find it on google earth?

I meant were you going to look for it on google earth. I am so ditsy today.

yeah it says it on mine too but if you go to your house and check it out its behind. The one for my neighborhood says today at 2 something and its not. The actual satilite pic is from early spring. I can tell because none of the trees have leaves and it shows no cars on my street and this time of year its packed with cars.

I thought it was today becasue it says "update..." but it must only be updating the cloud cover not whats on the ground. I will check it later.

The interactive weather link is very cool! :hurray:

I'm trying to figure out where the front door/foth is and the courtyard behind Julie's windows, where the hgs have to walk through....then it occurred to me that maybe that's all inside the studio??? I always thought that was outside.

lol ImIn.. the old house had the front door really outside. but this new house is in a studio. so the FOTH is inside. its all inside except the backyard. but it looks cool on tv the front door right?

sure does!

stupid stuff like that...that I never stopped and thought about....makes complete sense now. :lol:

Here's the google earth picture... I can't get it closer because it's too blurry... Maybe someone else can, that has a better computer than mine?

Image-0006.jpg

Archived