BB 8: The House

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am going go try to explain this....wish me luck

Click here for the Interactive Weather Map

Click on the Map to activate it

Carefully scroll up on mouse scroll 8 times (the larger group of buildings on your right is the CBS Studio Center)

Cllck on map and hold, move the the buildings to the center of the screen and scroll up again.

See the BB pool??!!!!

NO i didn't stay up all night...

but but fizzzzz...thats live, we will be able to tell when they go in!!!!

:stop::eek: what you talking bout LIVE! really??? are you for sure?

now i gotta go play with that darn link?

first i gotta zoom.. cause it wasnt zoomed. be back in a day or two.. how ever long it takes me. gotta see the bb pool live..

hey, i am pretty fast.

i found it in 2.8 seconds. and that was from outer space.

cant zoom in enough to see who is who, but i am sure we will se dots.... (people) if they are outside... :::::::::::jumps up and down::::::::::

dade is too cool today

ok, so behind the pool.. you know the back back yard.. beyond the fence... there is a lot of stuff.. like props for challenges. :)

and lots of stuff beyond that.. like its gonna be a busy weekend...

details people, i am full of details

Yana: I don't wanna start another thread, so I am going to ask this here... With the release of the House guests name and pictures do you think they are in the house yet? They weren't in season 6 just yet...

They'll be in lockdown.

Piecing together some bits and pieces I think they go in on Sunday - one article has Alison saying they'll be in for 80 days, while another has the final scheduled for 18th September, so that suggests they go in 1st July.

That is really cool about the satellite pictures!

I think they put that magnifying glass in the wall to replace the spider aquarium thing. So, you can probably look through the magnifying glass and see the people in the other room. Maybe if you look through it on the "little room" side, you will see everything in close up?

Do you see cameras? I don't see the usual mounted camera, so I'm thinking they covered them with mirrors (as in the mirrors mounted near the ceiling of the "big room."). This would actually be good, because I've seen hamsters who have stopped talking when they knew the camera was focused on them. This way, they won't know.

I hope the teacup thing does spin. I really love the decor. It looks like the upstairs is the forest that Alice goes through before she sees the Cheshire cat and the caterpillar on the toadstool who smoked the hooka. So, I'll bet that inside the HOH room, it might have toadstool chairs, or something like that.

Edited to add: Then again, the HOH room might be more like the inside of the rabbit's hole that Alice fell down! That could be really cool looking. There was a tree above that, I think.

i think you are correct on the spyglass. it seems to be on both sides of those two rooms.

hey, on this satilite thingy, do you think all those colorful things outside beyond the backyard are props for challenges? i think they are.. they are big... :animated_bouncy:

i have the address but its at work

but yea, i think those are props.. there are pople out there with them.. and they are out in the parking area.. and they have two cars that are on the other side kinda blocking it off from people coming (if they do come that way)

on the link dade put we can see cars and people. the people are dots, but you can at least see that its a person. and the cars are a definate.

there are two cars sitting at a slant to block any incoming cars towards the house. and there are a couple of people out there with the props that are out in the little roadway/parking area.

You have to zoom in but you can make out the camera pole in the by.

Archived