BB 8: The House

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i loved it every year to see how they redecorate the house.. that was one of my favorite thing.

me too . i love to see the new colors and furniture its so exciting!

• 2 weeks later...

found this over at realitybbq.com from a poster named corneroffice8

"We had a walk through of the house last week.

It has an Alice in Wonderland theme. The colors are pastel and very bright. This house will pop! The bug room is now a room for "big people" and through a small door is a room for "little people". The Love/Hate room is now "The Harem". The back yard is filled with animal shaped bushes. The wall upstairs's wallpaper is a summer northeastern forest.

It was all quite beautiful."

oh yeaaaahhh.....lol.....Lord, have i really watched this show every year since 1999 wow.....i met a lady the other day that said she has not missed even ONE episode of BB on television for ALL seasons, and she's going to be getting the live feeds for the first time this year!

I haven't missed but one show, and I don't know what I would do without the feeds... You just get to see so much more than they show on TV...

Seems like a cool idea, but doesn't sound like BB to have animal-figured bushes in the backyard. Not saying it's not true, just saying it sounds kind of weird for the backyard. Unless it's just a couple, just not many surrounding the place.

Archived