Danielle

CeCiMom

You people are crazy Danielle ain't leaving, she is going to the final 4. Will and Boogie will throw comp's since they think they won't get nominated and then they will control the votes to evict. They have said a bunch of times that they will keep Janelle and Danielle around to battle it out. So there you go. The best thing for Danielle right now though is to get George and Erika, then get HOH, then tell Janelle that she want's a truce with her and that if she doesn't nominate her then it will be done in congrete, and then put Boogie and Will on the block, and then back door Janelle, since by then there will still be one CT member not on the block so that mean's they won't be able to control the votes.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dani is still my favorite of the remaining houseguests. She is not perfect and neither is her game, but she is a stealthy player, trying to analyze all the angles. I like how she is aware there is life after BB and tries not to burn too many bridges. The things I could do without are the drinking and the HoH celebration. I still want her to figure out a way to win this thing, but I'm not sure she can do it with this whole WillBoogie and Janelle alliance going on.

PS: LOL Wash, maybe people are hoping for an Elle-alliance... I know I am

Interesting name for a Dani supporter, DreamWalker, 'cause in Dani's DREAM that she told Will(?) about she's WALKING while Dani's family and Janelle are riding in a "mother of pearl Escalade."

I've done a fair amount of dream analysis and have learned that what seems to be an obvious meaning to me is often far from clear to others, even those who had the dream. So in case someone hasn't "seen" what Dani's dream seems to say, here it is:

I assume that the Escalalde (m-o-p edition especially?) is an expensive vehicle and represents "wealth" - probably the $ to be won in the game.

Dani first sees her "family" "IN the money" but "there's no room for ME" because Janelle's in there.

I suspect her family represents both her real family, sharing in her ("dreamed of") winnings, AND her "family in the house", the other three LoD members. And THEY'RE the ones her non-conscious mind is telling her are going to the finals (where the $ is) withOUT her, because Janelle is now part of the group they're planning on going to F4 with, and she, Dani, is about to be given her "walking papers" where she'll WALK out the door to Julie.

What surprised me is that she described Janelle as "looking beautiful" (a left-over image from tiaraed PromQueen Janie, outgoing HoH, presiding over the house's next competion?) I didn't think she thought Janelle was attractive.

I know Erika does; I think she thinks Janelle is more attractive than she is PHYSICALLY; for me it's almost a [lesser of two bad choices] tossup, but I suspect I'd pick E. over J. But I suspect that E. (given her starving herself and having inorganic matter implanted in her body) considers her appearance her primary asset, so if she thinks a competitor has her beat on that dimension it would explain her intense dislike of Janelle.

But I didn't think Dani was prone to that same jealousy: her primary asset is her mind and she's done way better in that area this season than Janelle has. So I'm thinking that perhaps "looking beautiful" is NOT about Janelle's looks, but about the POSITION Janelle is now in ("sitting pretty, "in the driver's seat" - at least in the seat Dani thought SHE was sitting in: she WOULD have been the one driving her family in the Escalade if she won.)

And now a "(jmo)": When Dani told G. that she would make sure he got to sequester because she knew he was there to make $ for his family and she could relate to that ("we're the only two who understand that") I liked her a LOT (even though I was still rooting for S6.)

But if she'd use part of the prize to buy an Escalade, they can't need the $ that badly, and I'd just as soon keep another 8-mpg vehicle off the road - even the President has reminded us we're addicted to oil. (No flaming please, not even from soccer-moms.) :lol:

if dani didnt belive in burning bridges then she could of thrown marci a sympathy vote....when i saw her crying when marci left all i could say was blah blah blah cry me a river. That woman will do whatever it takes to win the game which wont happen because she cant win competitions.

At the beginning of the game, Dani was playing too hard. She went out of the gate immediately striking at Janie. That wasn't a smart move because she wasn't on anyone's radar at that point. Everyone would have naturally gone after CT if Dani and Alison hadn't struck at Janelle right away. I know that Season 6 was also a target, but Dani was friends with James outside the house, so she wasn't worried about him. Maybe she struck at Janelle to get James to herself. If so, it seems to have worked.

I think Danielle is playing well, but not great. Great would have been if she would have taken Janelle aside and secretly allied with her a couple of weeks ago, but only in quick whispers. I think Janie would have been up for that, and James wouldn't have expected it, either. It would have been completely unexpected and undetected, unlike Dani and James.

I really don't believe much that comes out of Dani's mouth. I started this season liking her but she has got on my last nerve with her over inflated ego. The last straw was when they had the comp and the question was who to you think is the most intellegnt BB player Will or Danielle. She chose herself......

It also bugs me that she took a player that I was a fan of (James) and made him into someone I strongly dislike. I know James did that to himself but he fell for Dani's crap. Now he is going to be backstabbed by her in the end.

not throwing marci a sympathy vote was a bad game move. but beside that her gameplay has been near the top

Thanks Samg for that dream analysis...lol! And I do agree with Mendes that the best move for both Jani and Dani would be to align secretely, for them not to let CT, CG or Erika in on it. I truly believe it would be the best way to get at CT since all CT wants to do is have them fighting eachother and not bothering with them. But I doubt that this could really happen since Jani seems so into Will that she can't see the writing on the wall...

DANIELLE DID NOT WIN ANY HOH AND POV ON HER OWN..

ERICKA HANDED HER THE POV AND THE CT/JAMES HANDED HER THE POV...

SO PRAY TELL, HOW IS THAT GREAT GAME...

SHE IS JUST A MASTER CONTROLLER OF PEOPLE MORE INSECURE THAN HERSELF - LIKE CG AND ERICKA A

Sometimes its not what you do, but what you can get others to do for you that gets you further in the game. I respect Dani because she can play it both ways. This game is about more than just winning competitions (though that is a big component). Dani plays the social aspects at the top and is near the top in manipulation.\

PS Please stop writing in all Caps, that is the equivalent of shouting.

I think another thread where I posted my understanding of Dani's dream got merged with this one, so that post appeared twice (it was on the page before this one and here in this space.)

To save space, since I can't delete this post I've erased it and replaced it with this statement.

Let me say first that I'm not a Dani fan, and I'm not a Dani hater. The only two people in the house that I intensely dislike are Erika and Mike (although James is creeping up there with his behavior, and he was my favorite at the beginning of the season).

I have to be fair to Dani. I used to say she rode coat tails, but then someone pointed out to me that she did put Janie up on the block earlier in the game. So, she did win once and try to get Janie out on her own. Other people put up floaters, but Dani went after the strongest competitor in the game. It's better than throwing comps, as James has been doing all season (aside from the POV that he tried to win this time around). I think Dani has tried and tried to win every time, but she has admitted herself that she isn't great at comps.

Dr. Will is the greatest mental player in all of BB history, and he never wins anything. Yet no one says he rides coat tails (at least, I don't recall anyone saying it). It's all in how you look at it, I guess.

I would have loved to have seen Dani make that secret move to ally with Janie earlier, when Janie needed it. It could have been secret and undetected and it would have made a huge storyline for the show. Dani's inability to stomach aligning herself with Janelle will be her downfall. I don't understand her aversion to Janie, because she isn't disgusted by Erika, who sleeps her way to safety. She loved Alison, who also did that on her season. I understand Erika's aversion to Janie--She says over and over that Janie has 12 (or now she has changed it to 10--LOL!) years on her. She knows Janie is prettier and younger and hates that. But why is Dani letting her (IMO unreasonable) dislike of Janie get in her way of possibly winning the game? It's too late now--Janie will know that Dani is doing it only as a last resort, and Janie doesn't need her now.

Dani has been with James almost 24/7 and all James does is cut up Janelle. He's worse than the nerdherd. So all she hears of Janelle is what James tells her about her from this season and last. I think Dani is conflicted over Janelle because she's met her mother and can't believe Janelle is all those things James says (which she isn't). If James goes this week and depending on who wins HOH Dani will probably make her move to align with Janelle especially if she wins HOH. She may try to convince her to go against Mike and Will. It will be interesting.

I think Dani is a good mental player but her HOH and Veto were both handed to her.

I wonder if people hesitate to try and make alliances with Janelle out of fear they may be rebuffed and then get ratted out and be even worse off than if they had never tried? For the first half of the game the rest of the house including Will had the impression that the sovs were not open to accepting more members, and then with Janelle dominating comps this year does she really have much of a need for allies if her strategy was to get rid of all the women?

Like Erika tried to approach her after she won POV and she was snickering at Erika's 'butt kissing' with Will afterwards . . . granted it was too little too late, but I don't know. It seems like the Marcellas tried to align with her week one based on the impression he got that the sovs would put up Danielle the next week if he voted for Alison (not sure whether that was the deal or not) and felt betrayed, Erika tried to align with Janelle and the sovs and did everything they asked of her and got put on the block in week 4 (albeit as a pawn), Chicken George has been trying to foster an alliance with Janelle this week and Janelle wants to vote him out over James . . . I think Chilltown may be the one exception but Janelle is in love with Will.

I think Danielle will not hesitate to approach Janelle and try to foster an alliance if she thinks there is a chance it might succeed - do you think Janelle would be open to such an alliance or does she just want Danielle out and think she can succeed and therefore not have a need? What do you guys think about this?

It depends on who wins the next HOH for me. If Dani wins it she will put up Janelle and Janelle knows it. So Janelle may be reluctant knowing she is Dani's target.

Janelle is still loyal to James even after all he's done to her and their alliance. She still wants to not vote for him. Amazing. And people think so little of Janelle. She is the most loyal and keeps secrets better than any of them.

Well if that were true why would Danielle even be talking to Erika about wanting to 'mend fences' with Janelle? I get the impression it's because Danielle feels like even if she wins HOH next week there's a good chance Janelle will win POV . . . yes if she can backdoor Janelle she would do it, but then so would the rest of the house except for George and Janelle's allies with half of them.

Eh, perhaps there's just too much water under the bridge and too much difference between them to make a go of an alliance . . . the only way I see the two of them joining forces is to take out a larger threat, like if James could convince Janelle that Chilltown are bad news and Danielle figures she buys more time by targeting them instead. Just don't see James doing much strategizing lately, unfortunately ;)

PS I didn't say she wasn't loyal to sovs - actually I meant to add that to make clear that I was just referring to Janelle being open to fostering new alliances this season because I had a feeling you'd add something about 'people thinking so little about Janelle' but I got distracted. She has been very loyal to the sovs - as much if not more then she's gotten in return.

I really don't see Danielle as a good player. I see her as the same calibre of player as CG and Erika. Maybe even worse.

She can't win anything on her own. The only thing she seems to have going for her is a sympathy card. She manipulates people into liking her because she was a teen-age mom and has a hard life. Big deal. It's not too hard to be more likeable than most people in that house.

I'd say she's more pathetic than a good player. I expect to see her in the final 3 or 4. She might even win it. But sympathy votes don't really make one a good player.

I really don't see Danielle as a good player. I see her as the same calibre of player as CG and Erika. Maybe even worse

:blink::blink::blink::blink:

danielle is top 3 alltime of bb greats

btw names a person that won a ton of comps that won bb none. because the good players lay low and makes the idiots win comps and make a bigger target for themselves.

here is a list of great comp players by seasons that didnt win because great comp players just dont win bb and thats a fact

2. hardy

3.roddy

4. allison

5.jase' diane

6. janelle, james

Archived