Danielle

CeCiMom

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, and Danielle isn't very smart, either. She's even dumber than CG.

When those two had to guess in the HoH competition question about how many minutes they didn't have hot water (it was all week long), I almost fell off my chair in disbelief when they both guessed about 300 minutes!

300 minutes?!?!?? 5 hours in a week????

They're both brain-dead. Most people would certainly be able to come up with a rough figure in the thousands of minutes for a whole week. Jeez... how stupid are Dani and CG for being off by a factor of 20 times or so?

Guest jordansmom

I would not call them stupid for that. They guessed on the stop big deal. BB is more than just comp. If this game was all about who could win comps then Will would never have won. I agree with UV but lateyl i seem to always agree with UV. :lol:

great minds think alike :)

I can't figure out why Dani would go on a reality show knowing her downfall is booze and then drink it up. She should have used these months as a cleansing period to bring out her smarts.

edit: it's not just Danielle either

I agree about Danielle having a drinking problem. I've been hesitent to post anything about it cause I think it's a serious issue and one she really needs help with... I hope her drinking is just because of the stress in the house and it's a different story in her day to day life... but, from the way she talks, she can't function if she doesn't get drunk every single day.

Could be totally wrong here but, it's my impression of her.

janelle doesn't want to vote out james, because she feels it is a huge betrayal, if she does, because she gave james her word. she will vote him out though, because will has been working her hard to do it, telling her it will be a tie, so james won't know.

that is why she was talking to james, earlier about how bad erika has been, hoping that when it is a tie, that james will think it is will/erika voting him out.

it is actually going to be 3 to 1, because erika is also voting out james.

janelle believes that james was planning to backdoor her, based on things will has told her. and a conversation she overheard that james/danielle had, soon after howie left.

she feels that james has been trying to go after her, since week 3.

james wants to blame all of this on janelle, i can't wait for him to find out that will was encouraging janelle and howie to backdoor him, the last time janelle was hoh.

You know what pisses me off...Just reading Mortys front page...Dani and James talking..Dani is saying that Jani's HOH"s and POV's were handed to her....UMMMMMM EXCUSE ME.... Lets see I think maybe Dani's were the ones that were handed to her....I have no use for Dani... Didnt in her season and sure dont this season...Well done with my rant...Have a good evening :angry::mellow::)

Guest StarBaby

What was up with Danielle staying up so late last night? Usually she goes to bed pretty early, but I saw her up in the middle of the night (when I woke up and couldn't resist checking the feeds - LOL), it was 2:30 BBT. It looked like she was keeping an eye on Will and Janie, or at least keeping them from talking strategy. CT better watch out cause I think Dani is suspicious in a big way.

I dislike Danielle as much as anyone, but I think calling her an alcoholic is a little low. Who cares if she's drinking at 1pm? It must be boring as hell in that house! What else is there to do? I don't see the difference between having drinks at 1pm or 1am.

i am not much of a drinker... but this summer i have had a few drinks at 1pm while at the pool with family. (mudslides are the best)

so i cant say if that would mean someone has a problem.. cause i can count on two hands how many times i have drank in the last year.

but i think some the reason some people might think she has a problem is the way danielle talks about drinking. if she is sitting around saying that every night she drinks at home... or something like that.. then i can see the where the concern is coming from.

i would probably drink some wine if i was in there.. and it doesnt take much for me to start slurring. :D my husband said he would not drink in there because that is how people end up messing up their own game.

"Its got to be 5:00 somewhere" :lol:

We use to go to different festivals and make a 3 day event out of it.Between 3 of us we would bring 6 cases of beer. Left early Friday morning making it there by noon and once we unloaded we popped open a beer.Saturday mornings we were still drunk and started drinking by 10:00. :blink:

OK, OK, I also have had drinks even earlier than 1 p.m, but my point was on the feeds, the way she said it, her reason for drinking at that point in time was stupid. I do think she is showing strange behavior around the booze lately. And my point was the further Janie gets, the more obvious it becomes.

Archived