Danielle

CeCiMom

ROFL Legion of Dirtbags!! I love that name!! Lets give them individual comic book names:

Erika: The Invisible Woman

James: Venom (spiderman's split personality); might have had good characteristics at one time, filled with hate now

Danielle: The Brain (from Pinky and the Brain); evil...but smart

Marcellas: Pinky; mentally retarded sidekick who contributes nothing to the game

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMO, for her situation in the house, Danielle was right about going after a bb6 person. Why sit there and let them pick off everyone at their leisure? And despite what many say, that is exactly what they were going to do. She knew it was only a matter of time before she was the target. This is not "Big Brother 7: Let's All Be Here To Make Sure a Season 6 Person Wins". This is a game with only 1 winner. If I was in there, I would be going after them, too. With each passing week they get stronger because the number of hg's gets smaller.

Dani's mistake was putting up Janelle at first. She should have backdoored her.

I agree Methos. I understand the Janie fans don't like it but, in Danielle's defense, what was she supposed to do? She's working with Chill town (secret alliance) and she sure wasn't going to eliminate more floaters to help Sov's team advance farther. It would have been stupid for her to work with them and get no better than fifth place. Someone had to go after the Sov's eventually. Danielle's choices were good. Even the choice to put up James as a pawn. Now no one knows they are really working together and even though Janelle got the veto, Dani should have the votes to eliminate a Sov and keep her ally, James.

Quote: "This sniveling carcass is in control of nothing...."

Gotta laugh....I just came from the "Is Janelle a hooker" thread and it gets me thinking about Danielle - is it better to use your family as an excuse to stay away from them for 3 months to win money.

Heck, years ago when the family needed money - many of the mothers went out and did you know what....I guess I have come full circle in just two threads...

This was the worst move in BB history not allowing Erika to do her dirty work winning the HOH last week. Now she is the main target. She is not bright enough to understand how she lost the first time. You see, she will now have to screw the floaters like season 3. No chance she could win this game now. All-Stars are seeing through her season 3 ploys. Expect her to leave within two weeks. Once the power shifts, so will the floaters.

Bye-bye and good riddance

Yeah, I've always said Danielle isn't nearly as smart as she thinks she is. She really gets into the whole "it feels good right now" thing. AND she blows caution to the wind and says very smugly, "I don't care if I leave next week," season 6 HAD to be dealt with. Okay, at the price of selling yourself out??!!

She kissed her chance goodbye, and I won't be sorry to see her leave.

I hope you're right! The sooner she goes, the better! I'd like to see Janie win HOH next week just so she can turn to Erica and Dani and say...."BYE BYE BITCHES"!!!

It will always be about who screws who in sequester. When you elimate the people you love to hate, you are left with sweet and annoying floaters. Once her so called flawless Legion of Doom plan craps out, we will see the tears and how she let her family down. Too late now.

Can someone remind Dani of her age and to keep that GUM in her mouth!!! Tacky!!! :closedeyes:

The odds are WITH Danielle that she will safe next week. There will be only two people in the house (Janelle/Howie) who would put Danielle up next week, and I'm not conviced she would be put up directly. Janelle seems angrier at Erika and Marcellas than she does at Danielle - unless I've missed some crtical live feed convos.

I think Danielle is as safe as she is going to be this season. It'll sure be interesting to see who in the Legion of Dirtbags or Nerds turns first - especially now, as you brought up BIGBRO99, everything changes with the evictees going to sequester.

Yes, in poor countries where there is a war in progress (by the way what country do you live in - I live in the US and last time I checked there are no wars here. Unless, New Mexico is in war with Arizona and I didn't hear about it) prostitution goes on.

Why don't you rent some movies like Full Metal Jacket and Band of Brothers and you can see how women prostituted in Europe and Asia for money. It was not uncommon in this country either during WWII.

Edited

Cheers!

Back to our regularly scheduled program... Danielle

Let's say the final 5 is Danielle, Erika, Marcellas, Booger, and Will.

Who goes on the block if Danielle wins HOH?

(And saying Danielle would never try for HOH in this scenario is not an acceptable response, LOL - let's say she won by accident.)

Danielle, the first 4 weeks: Do what's right for you - no one should tell you how to vote.

Danielle, the last week: Do what's right for me - I'm going to go make sure Chicken George is going to vote my way 'cause he was out there talking to Kaysar just "way to long".

What's the definition of redemption? (Cause I'm pretty sure Danielle doesn't know...)

Archived