Danielle

CeCiMom

James has no purpose because CT realizes he's untrustworthy. He'll be the first one they sacrifice from the LOD.

I don't really have a problem with Dani's game, but I'm not as fond of her as I was in S3. It appears that everyone in the house is being played by the Dr., including Dani. Will has made it perfectly clear that his first and foremost alliance is with Boogie. Again, Dani is backing the wrong horse to take her to the finals. The only way Will would take Dani is if Boggie is already voted out. Also with a Will/Dani final two, I personally would vote for the doctor because he was able to do it again.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quote: Also with a Will/Dani final two, I personally would vote for the doctor because he was able to do it again.

Exactly... that's what I've been saying!

These people are past the point of getting out the threats... they need to be thinking about the finals!

Dani needs to pair up with Janie!

That would be awesome and smart but unfortunately won't happen because of the water under the bridge. If they were smart, they'd let the water recede and get together and kick some butt!

Anyone else notice that Danielle, like, Ivette needs a strong while male in her corner? I've been thinking about that for a few days and decided that hell, I'm just going to put it out there. Never mind that she'll never win with Will in the finals and I truly doubt that James will make final 2.

Last time she took the preacher with her, this time she's trying to take the devil.

Danielle you are NOT a queen!!!! That robe looks sh**y on you! Why dont you put like a green robe on you will definitly look like princess booger then! Go to booger he has tons... Anyways the people I no they all hate Danielle and so do I, she is such a b**** and I hope she loses! She plays every1, even though I hate marci I feel sorry for him b/cuz Dani is playing him! ugh! she makes me so mad! sorry dani but thats the way I feel! :P

Yeah, strong wasn't the right word. White was the right word. My point was she aligns herself with white men. Although she seems to have a fringe alliance with Erika her main alliance is the doctor. In her season, she had a fringe alliance with Marcellas but her main alliance was Jason.

I don't think white has much to do with it since the heavy majority of guys (and people) on every season have been white. When you consider that Danielle and Ivette both were one of the "minority" spots it's not like they had tons of other races to pick from. Danielle just had Marcellas (who would want to team up with him?) while Ivette had her partner Beau and Kaysar.

Yeah, you're right. Pickings were slim and she had to have someone. It just seems to me that she picks the wrong person to team up with. While Danielle may not know it, we know that the doctor is just using her. It's funny because she and Erika were talking yesterday and acknowledged how sneaky and untrustworthy he is but agreed that he wouldn't do that to them. Did these people not watch season 2?

"The difference is that Janelle, if given a chance, would take someone to the finals she had a chance of beating."

Danielle did the same thing. She dumped Jason at the end because she didn't think she could beat him in the finals...she lost anyway, but still..

The Will/Dani sub-alliance is mutually beneficial. She does his dirty work (started getting rid of S6). And he protects her (throws veto to her, tried to convince Jani not to put her up). I believe that they will both dump each other as soon as they no longer need each other.

IMO, Dani had the best chance of beating Marcellas but she helped him out the door. At that point in the game, Marcellas was her best bet. Marcellas had pissed off Tonya, Gerry, Roddy and Amy; he was a good person to be sitting next to in the final 2. Only one person can win the game, so you've got to try and position yourself so you're sitting at the end with someone you can beat. (a' la Will and Nicole). Everyone hated Will, but they hated Nicole more. Same with Jun/Allison. Diary entries be damed, if she had been sitting next to Marcellas, I believe she would have won it.

People say Dani was robbed, but you have to play the game you're in. She was aware that their was no sequester at that time and she should have taken that into consideration. I for one have always said that Dani did not play for end game.

Both Danielle and Janelle are strong players in their own right; Danielle is more strategic while Janelle is a more physical player. Personally, I want them both evicted, I'm looking for another Will win.

See, nobody knows exactly what Chilltown is doing , they have "alliances" with everybody in the house, nobody ever knows how they're going to vote before they actually walk in and vote. Sometimes I don't think they know themselves what they're doing. They're just kinda doing what they do best, whatever that is. But whatever it is they're doing, they sure do it well. ;)

Guest jordansmom

She knows that robe is ugly her mom gave it to her. Im glad Dani is playing ev1 just hope she makes to the end.

Danielle knows about Erika and Boogie. She and James just had a hammock conversation that entailed some er intimacies (*Js) shared between the two. Didn't seem to phase her much, as she still wants to keep Erika and vote out Marcellas. Another chance at redemption comes and goes....

Ok I am pissed at Dani....What happen to the take no prisioners attitude from BB3...forget this redeemption thing and VOTE OUT MARC...If the shoe was on the other foot he would vote out her in a heart beat....He just doesnt have the power now and he knows it... PLAY THE DAMN GAME Dani...and leave the redemption to the internet viewers AGAIN FORGET REDEMPTION....I hate that she has gone soft this year.... I know she is going to vote Marc out because she is not going to betray her alliance...but I am glad that CT is going to cut loose James soon too....He is too much of a loose cannon...My thing is go in there Do the damn thang and worry about HOH later...So what you betray your allinance..That pushes you further in the game becasue the person everyone takes to the final two is the one everyone Hate...

Archived