Danielle

CeCiMom

Her excuse is that she doesn't want to do the Sov's dirty work... So when Danielle wanted Chilltown up wasn't she wanting the Sov's to do HER dirty work?? Come on, give me a break!

What she meant is and it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure this out...She wasnt going to put up CT so dont even ask...:duh??? :P

I hate to admit it but Dani has gotten a might bit cocky!!! She is so sure she has CT in her back pocket, I don't know how that can be, we know everything that's going on in that house and we don't even know who CT is with. For all the reasons Dani wanted CT up every time someone else had HOH, are all the same reasons she should put them up, it made sense to both her and James when Kaysar and Janelle were HOH, what is their excuse when it's their turn to make the noms?

No she doesnt that is why Her and James switch conversations when Will came in the room about putting up Marcy...they both agree it was Kaysar..then they started talking about CT...She is onto them....she even count their votes with the SOvs but it will be a tie and she has the deciding vote

I am glad that she did not back down to them and she beat them to chase by saying you are going to go after me regardless...Next week I just have to try and win POV...I AM SO PROUD OF HER ..SHE DID NOT BACK DOWN.. I told you with Dani it is all or nothing ...She came to play..

Question why didnt Kaysar try for veto - He had to have known that if one won he would have been on the block....He knew Howie was safe...This is not like the Jennifer incident..Dani didnt promise him a thing and he had opportunity to fight.. Twice ..she tried to make a deal with him because she really likes him but he didnt take it...BB IS NOT A TEAM SPORT ..Kaysar has not watch any other season but his and 3 so I dont think he understood that is the way they made deals with folks and not threats.. In her feeds she made some good points and if she goes out next week she will go out with a bang plus she will make it to sequester...

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Queen Dani telling Kaysar he is on the block

BEST NEWS I HAVE HEARD ALL DAY

I bow down to Queen Dani

May she be able to over throw power next week

I heard jani kaysar and howie are shcoked that a floater would come after them..um didnt they want the floaters to pick a side? :lol:

Strategically it's a better move for Danielle to take out a bb6. But she shouldn't be such a hypocrite by saying she won't put up chilltown because the bb6 wouldn't do it. My god do they not realize that is exactly what chilltown wants? And guess who is left at the end? Mike and Will. Brilliant.

These people are all nuts.

And what is with James calling Janelle a Anna Nicole Smith wannabe and a stupid fat bitch? This from the guy who keeps telling bb6 not to get personal and to bash??? Him and Danielle make a good pair.

HERES SOME BETTER NEWS FOR YOU: James is going home!! Now thats the best news i heard all day!

With who's votes ??? :blink:

uhhhh....James has the votes to stay in the house!!

We will have Janelle, Howie and CT vote to keep Kaysar

Erika, Marcellas vote to keep James. And assuming George is the deciding vote to make it...

Kaysar - 4

James - 3

James has the power to remove a vote from Kaysar and make it a tie. Danielle would then vote to evict either one.

George is the swing vote this week. GO GEORGIE!

Heres how Dani sees the votes

Kaysar - Howie, Janie, Will, Mike

James - CG, Erika, Marc

With James nulified vote, it will be a tie and as HOH she would break the tie

Will might vote out Kaysar too because he wants Kaysar out so he could have more control over Janie..Janie needs to watch out for him Thank goodness Dani caught on to him...Will figures if he can get Janie to turn on his own alliance that they would not vote for her in the end... That is why he wants all the Sovs in because they will control the votes..Nobody will vote for a trader...

After Queenie's little display at winning HOH, I hope she has the decency not to criticize anyone else ever again for celebrating a victory. She'll be off her pedestal all too soon.

I think Dani is being a great big puss!!!! Trying to act like a diva demanding Janie come talk to her. And she had the balls to say Janie was all high and mighty!!!!!

Dani is a high and mighty Diva wannabe. How many times now has she had to pat herself on the back with her "how I won HOH" story. She'll be telling that to her great grand children.

I really wanted to see her back in the house, but everytime I see her now I wonder what I was thinking. The same for Marcellas. I've been a long time supporter of his but no longer.

Danielle is mad because Kaysar would not willingly become her Jason of BB7 and for that she is taking him out of the game. I don't see anything wrong with Danielle's nominations or taking out Kaysar, but her vindictiveness will come back to bite her before long. I suspect Danielle will regret her HoH week because she is leaving her number one threat Marcellas in the game.

Rationalization is a funny thing....who knows how Danielle and her herd will now use the hearsay from James that Janelle called her a "bitch". (I think Janelle did say it, but still Danielle should treat it cautiously just 'cause it came from James - I mean, who can really trust him, anyways.)

I know Danielle is smart - I'm wondering if she will pick up on how James froze then immediately said that Danielle should NOT pursue a cease fire with Janelle. That frozen moment was quite telling...hope Danielle picked up on it. As mentioned in previous posts above, a Danielle/Janelle alliance would be kicked.

All u Dani haters did not complain when the Sovs were acting all cockyand thinking they were running the sht...Please Dani is smart and I told you she is in there all or nothing...Not trying to play for sequester..If she goes she is going with guns a blazing....If you have read the feeds before she talk to Kaysar she said she didnt want him as her Jason because Kaysar didnt have any back bone...AGAIN..Kay had plenty of opportunity to save himself...one he knew Howie was safe...That cop out he made..I DIDNT WONT TO CHOOSE BETWEEN JAMES AND JANELLE.. No he thought that he was safe and either Janelle or James would leave or he and his team could BULLY Dani in choosing someone else..Like last season no one told KAYSAR to take his finger off the button and this season no one told Kay to not fight for HOH and not play for VETO..

The girl is smart...why should she roll over and do what the Sovs want just so later it would bite her in the a$$.. They are going to go after her anyway why not make a stance now..With one gone then only 2 left and they will not control the votes..

ohh heck, nobody wants to do the dirty work in that house. dani can say all she wants about why she put janelle up "because of her moves last week" but in reality, everyone wanted bb6ers out from day one. since sov had the power the first 4 weeks the floaters were trying to point at CT and get them out.. when sov didnt do that... they got pretty scared that they would be next. someone is always NEXT.

the thing about dani's nominations is the fact that she cant even say the truth. she comes up with all these excuses why she put someone on the block. <_< and i guess being in confinement for 24 hours didnt humble her, she came out and brought her "high and mighty" attitude with her.

i guess i just dont like when people talk down to other people like they are so beneath them. or like they are in grade school getting a lecture.

oh well, ya cant always like everyone. :(

AND they are...Dont get me wrong because those floaters were all throwing comps...Now they have their game face on...Um Dani was going after Marc and then Jase because she thought Jase was after them..but the Sovs chose to go after the floaters what??they are suppose to roll over and take it... I dont think so and for Janelle to call Dani a weak player to her face.....AND why should she put up CT..she coul use them...she know WIll is a liar..She is not letting Will use her anymore but Janelle is ..She need to watch out for HIM..."OH CT is not coming after us.:lol: CT r the ulitmate FLOATERS Talk about talking down..Um that is how she speaks to people...Anyway I didnt hear any complaints when SOVs were trying to Bully people in voting their way...As Dani said I will Danm well vote the way I please.... High or mighty or Whatever you want to call it THE QUEEN HAS SPOKEN..meeting adjourn.. :P:P:P

The game is called BB Not the Sov show...

Oh bTW They did offer her a deal that she would be safe but she nipped that in the bud...She told Kay that yall are going to go after her anyway...Why should she vote out some she may need and them keeping the numbers so they would rule in the house and Jury...Janelle said also it is a Numbers game....

That is why these 2 dominate females need to be in an alliance together..They would have everyone scared..

one week in power and they have it all under control..

Yes but the Sovs numbers are dewindle..they will be down to 2..They just dont know..and U REALLY CANT TRUST CT....they are looking out for there best interest..OF course Will is going to throw the next comp and boogie to follow..So let the battle of the Btches began..

"Um Dani was going after Marc and then Jase because she thought Jase was after them.."

How is this any different than the SOVs going after Allison, Diane, Jase and (okay, not Nikomas -- that one got messed up), and not doing the "dirty work" that the FLOATHERD wanted done? If CT can be a plus for the FLOATHERD, why was it so wrong for them to think that the SOVs would look at it the same way. Sounds like a double standard to me. :blink:

"Dani is a high and mighty Diva wannabe. How many times now has she had to pat herself on the back with her "how I won HOH" story. She'll be telling that to her great grand children."

My thoughts exactly -- get over yourself already :lol:

uh, Janelle did not call Danielle weak as has been discussed time and time again. She made the comment about CT and also stated she felt CBS gave the SOV help last year when they, the SOV were weak. At no time did she call Danielle weak. Danielle may have felt that way because she felt herself to be a part of CT, but Janelle most certainly did not say that about Danielle, to her face or otherwise. Perhaps Dani took offense because she had a guilty conscience.

And the SOV did not actually make the offer of immunity to Dani so there was nothing for her to nip in the bud. The conversation never got that far because the SOV were informed that she had decided to put up Kaysar immediately after entering HOH but PRIOR to making any offer. No one from the SOV made an offer of immunity to Dani, in fact Kaysar flat out refused to "work with her", which Dani says is one of the reasons he's on the block.

This is All Stars and I don't care who wins, but I just like to keep the facts straight.

Danielle gave a little speech this afternoon to her assimilated Borg, where she talked about giving respect and understanding for what had to be done. It was an admirable speech (and I mean that), but it's not quite balanced with that little snicker she gave when Jampril said Janelle was a "fat POS."

I'm still not convinced about that redemption, Danielle; the way you're heading with that Legion of Dirtbags Devils Doom, you may just find the opposite of what you wanted.

Oh, and King, that picture above is AWFUL. Gotta get that outa my head. :P

Archived