Danielle

CeCiMom

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StarBaby

BB can't please everybody (or some days anybody). People complain if there are twists, and people complain if there are no twists. I think it's pretty cool that BB is messing with the houseguest this year. I think they should do a lot more of it. It is more like what they do in BBUK. And it is definitely stirring up hate and dissention in the house, and how is that a bad thing?

I am soooo loving this. After just a few hours, the oh so strong and brilliant Dani is starting to talk about DOR. LOVE IT!!!!!! Walk honey.....just walk out. OR Stay and serve your punishment and PROVE that you are an ALL-STAR.

So glad that another Dani fan has shown that using CAPS is the only way to get your point acoss :)

THANK YOU!!!!

DEP

And the winner of the Emmy for "Best "poor me" performance while in solitary" goes to.....

Dani!!!!!

Look at those tears flow.....ahhhhhhhhhhh

Guess ya should have thought more about screwing your boy James over huh? Karma sucks.

Dep

I don't like Dani and I love Janelle, but I do think this whole solitary room is extreme. If it had a real washroom in it, it probably wouldn't be so bad. It would actually be nice to take a break away from everyone, especially given she's hoh and ppl keep coming to bug her every 2 minutes. So ya, to be able to sit by yourself, read the scriptures, and relax for a bit would be nice. But give the girl a real toilet, and give her some food.

Well, I think the twists sure make it interesting to watch.

In response to the comps being fixed, if a houseguests has a choice to make and decides they don't want to go any further to get the veto, that's not fixed, that's a choice. No one can predict what will happen.

Who predicted Marjealous would not use the veto on the live show?

I totally agree Cajun. You NEVER know what will happen. There are some ways it could be fixed BUT then as in the POV w George, the producers would have had to tell him he needed to write down 60 days. But there again, how would they know 2 or 3 people wouldnt be left by that time and that one or all of them wouldnt write down 60 days. A lot of trust would have to go into fixing comps and telling a HG to do or not do a certain thing. Too much of a risk. That person could talk and then they would be sued big time!! They being the producers and the HG that talked.

Get it??? Or did I confuse someone?

:)

ok this is what i feel like saying to dani: cry us a freakin river. this is what you signed up for, don't cry about it now. you left your child and husband for this, to be decietful for 50 grand, if that. does janie cry? no. look where your cockiness got you. don't wave bye to someone unless they are actually walking out the door.

from season 6 bb went downhill. this probably my last season watching ~uvpnolimits~

And who said nothing good came from this season? :) :) :)

Dep

~~~~~

:lol: . Oh dep :).

They need a camera on her....dedicated to her only. I wanna see just how strong she is.

She has a choice. Either lie there and cry, take a DOR, or take it like the strong player she has claimed to be (it IS only 24 hours and she has gotten pics and a letter and the HoH power...and that awful pink robe) and come out stronger and more ready to play. This could be a deciding point for her. Is she REALLY up to this game?

Dep

in her ramblings alone, she has still managed to make this someone else's fault.........the people who are supposed to be working with her were not helping her make sure that she won the veto,( or something like that :mellow: )

she was my favorite (along with amy, still love crazy tell everything she thinks amy) on BB3, but im thinking now that since i didnt have the live feeds nor did i keep up with things on message boards back then that maybe i missed something....in fact, she's sorta reminding me of the twins

Neb! Boy, never have I been so glad to see Neb! :o:lol:;)

As for the competition 'fixing' - I think fixing is too strong a word. But from what I heard the POV was given to the person with the most points . . . isn't that the first time they've ever done a comp that went to the person with the most points? Probably because they could just stop the comp when the person they want to win is in the lead (?) And apparently, none of the houseguests were (or are) aware of what the scores were (?)

I don't know . . . will wait and see how it actually goes down on Tuesday. Incidentally, I have no problem with BB 'fixing' comps, just trying to figure out how much influence they actually exert on the outcomes . . .

But don't you guys feel kind of sad though for Danielle's children if they're watching her break down on the feeds? Like I know she signed up for this, and she selected solitary, but still . . . I mean I feel sorry for ME having to watch these people break down, so if it were my mom, gosh . . .

And anybody else also wonder how Erin Brody (Will's girlfriend) must feel watching Will and Janelle spend so much time together tonight? What do you all make of that?

I definately agree that Danielles kids should not see this, but it sounds like Javier is a responsible parent. I don;t think he would let them see their mom in a situation that may be unsettling to them. At least, I would hope not.

Dep

in her ramblings alone, she has still managed to make this someone else's fault.........the people who are supposed to be working with her were not helping her make sure that she won the veto,( or something like that

she has every right to be pissed off at them. She thought they would try to keep her noms the same, andthey threw it. I'll admit it was dumb of her to trust CT And i am not putting them down for playing their game..but she is locked in a room alone not knowing what is going on around her ..a lot of time to think and marinate in all that has happened.

Ah, yes the dad . . . okay, thx! I feel much better . . .

PS Nursie, I got the impression she was not blaming them . . . after all, if she wasn't willing to make any more sacrifices than she already did (like sticking herself in that cruddy workout room alone for 24hrs) then how could she possibly expect Will or Boogie to do any more than that? But she's not in a good place right now, so I guess it isn't safe to assume she's thinking rationally . . .

I just love how all the dani hate came out more after she went after a sea suck ~nebartist~

Neb, I don;t know what posts you have been reading, but you obviously haven't been reading all the posts. There have been non-stop posts against Dani since day 1. Many people have posted that she is a snake, yet gave her props for being a great snake and game player. That is why it is so disappointing to see her crumble so easy. Maybe you can do a search of all posts regarding Dani and refresh your memory.

Oh, and don;t forget, opinion of players do, and should, change week to week. If you just constantly defend one person no matter what, it kind of makes you look biased. :)

Dep

that's true Sam...and other than george she's the only one in there with kids, and im guessing she lives a more decent life than most of the rest of them (isnt that judgemental on my part).....so although i cant imagine what's going on in her head, i sorta feel for her and i sorta think about what if they had another competition tommorrow where they offer someone something if they agree to make danielle stay in there another 24 hours :P

and I am disagreeing. Shrug

Dep

oh, and thinking about it, she may actually be more of a topic of discussion because....ummmm, let me think.......oh, yeah, cuz she finally is in the spotlight. She has been playing behind the scenes since the beginning. She is HoH this week, so it is a given she will be talked about more both good and bad.

Dep

Quote : "I just love how all the dani hate came out more after she went after a sea suck" ~nebartist~

Actually, I noticed that when Danielle nominated Janelle there appeared to be more "hate" threads for Janelle than usual. Danielle hate threads did increase a bit more, but not as much as Janelle's.

If you are going to make a statement then make sure you take both sides of the coin into consideration.

very true Ginger.. the janie hate club came out full swing as soon as danielle won hoh... and then even more once it was official that janelle was nominated.

too bad some people cant just post things ABOUT bb instead of posting things about the posters here. <_<

back to danielle, i cant feel sorry for her when she was the one that put herself in confinement. the people on the block could and should do anything to get the veto, and if the hoh wants her nominations to stand and she is willing to be confined for 24 hours... then thats the path she chose.

Oh, please....I have no sympathy for Danielle. I didnt see Kaysar or CG crying after they chose to shave their heads. Her "poor me" is pointless, she literally MADE the bed she is sleeping in, lol.

And for the record, I liked Dani or was somewhat nuetral the first few weeks....I dont like her so much now.

Archived