Danielle

CeCiMom

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me too...She is not out but she is going to have to fight hard hopefully the coup will help her out....I just hope she knows who are her enemies now...She can still pull it off but it is going to be hard...Her best bet is to take out a sov and go from there you have to play week to week and everything changes at a drop of a dime...BUT THE PRODUCERS need to stay out it...

I guess I wouldnt have a problem if it was a real competition..I would like to see Janie and James go at it..but this was not a comp...I dont know what to call this...do they have new writers...if the wanted to change up they should have use puzzles or something.. I am real disappointed...Like I said if it was a real comp then I wouldnt be so angry...I feel just like James did during his reign..

sparklet spread the truth :):):):)

not a groupie like you guys. i respect gameplay not which group hg in eg sov,ct :lol::lol::lol::lol:

lotta janelle groupies here :lol:

Quick someone kick king in the balls

oh wait he aint got none

quick someone kick queen in the crotch

:lol::lol::lol:

BTW King...um did you know My team won the STANLEY CUP!!!! I forgot who were they playing against..:lol::P

You could try Nebby, but I guarantee it will end with you picking up your teeth with a broken arm...

Like that other team did when they played against the Hurricanes for Stanley Cup... :P

YOu think this would be old ...but NOPE..:lol: :lol:

Now leave Neb alone...

dont flame or bait others in thread ;);););)

Quote - dont flame or bait others in thread

Yeah, Neb and Spark...

I on the other hand had every right to defend myself as I was attacked first...

Oh and Sparkie, since you don't follow hockey I figured I would let you know that appox half of your team are Canadians, including the Goalie who lives a few miles from me...

We may not have won but the playoff run allowed the team and our whole city to reap some sweet profits, and I still proud of the Oilers and proud to be an Edmontonian...

And we still have 5 Stanley cups to your 1 so it's really not so bad!!!! :)

Quote - dont flame or bait others in thread

Yeah, Neb and Spark...

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh and Sparkie, since you don't follow hockey I figured I would let you know that appox half of your team are Canadians, including the Goalie who lives a few miles from me...

We may not have won but the playoff run allowed the team and our whole city to reap some sweet profits, and I still proud of the Oilers and proud to be an Edmontonian...

And we still have 5 Stanley cups to your 1 so it's really not so bad!!!!

That is what makes the victory even SWEETER!! :lol: :lol: :lol::P Thanks for the players ...Oh and thanks for the profits too...See ya on the ice..

The Queen is back. Danielle is all in charge again. Boogie presented the idea of voting out Marcellas and she would be granted amnesty next week. She said that is stupid and she would explain why. She said it is all about numbers. Speaking to Boogie like he is stupid.

To Be Continued:

Bye Bye Kaysar (or maybe James)

I hate to admit it but Dani has gotten a might bit cocky!!! She is so sure she has CT in her back pocket, I don't know how that can be, we know everything that's going on in that house and we don't even know who CT is with. For all the reasons Dani wanted CT up every time someone else had HOH, are all the same reasons she should put them up, it made sense to both her and James when Kaysar and Janelle were HOH, what is their excuse when it's their turn to make the noms?

it made sense to both her and James when Kaysar and Janelle were HOH, what is their excuse when it's their turn to make the noms?

Her excuse is that she doesn't want to do the Sov's dirty work... So when Danielle wanted Chilltown up wasn't she wanting the Sov's to do HER dirty work?? Come on, give me a break!

Archived