Danielle

CeCiMom

Thank you, Cujokay! Finally someone telling the truth about what Janie supposedly said about Dani being a weak player...seems the Janie haters just love to make up stories about her. Anyone who was paying attention knows the truth....but the haters will keep this lie up and run with it...pathetic... :wacko:

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Usually I don't get into replying to other poster's baiting, but why did Janelle turn to Danielle when she talked about weak players and say directly to her "No offense, Danielle".

Do not assume that everyone who talks about something negative or lacking that Janelle has done hates her. And do not assume that people are lying about her. We may interpret the same conversation differently.

Please don't go so overboard in your support of a player that you attack other posters, I find that rude. No offense.

Hi, I love Danielle. But I am wondering if she has animosity towards Julie Chen or doesn't totally like her. When I saw her on the show talking to Julie, it didn't seem to me to be the most cordial interview, kind of forced. I wonder if they get along or if either of them has a dislike for each other. What do you think?

Thanks.

I think she was just upset because the questions were about her alliance stabbing her in the back and someone taking the phone call that unraveled her completely in the competition. Even in the hoh room, the questions for her were pretty tough because of that. I don't think she hates Julie, but it was tough to answer questions about how shitty your alliance treated you when they are sitting right there.

My 2 cents.

;) Another unredeeming moment from Danielle:

Last night, Danielle promised Marcellas she would NOT vote him out. That keeping him was part of her "redemption". This morning, she went to Booger and James and told them that Marcellas said he would put them up if he got HOH, therefore convincing them that Marcellas has to go.

Dani needs to do 1 of 2 things in the house.... Either quit drinking or quit talking when she's been drinking. She's an idiot when she's been drinking.

I am with you on that...I was like Dani..SHUT UP!!! I dont think she did any damage..and Will is there for damage control...

Go Danielle! She is one of the select few of entertaining people in that house right now. And one of the select few of people who actual has a mind of her own and is smart. Bravo Danielle. You got robbed your season. I for sure as hell hope you don't this season.

:D

;) Another unredeeming Danielle moment:

Last night Danielle got drunk and ghetto-bullied Howie about the size of his piffle and peer-pressured him into taking off his underwear. She grabbed them, put them on, got some ice-cream from the fridge, and stomped around the backyard yelling, "Who am I?". This lasted way beyond any comfort-level for a joke and was quite mean spirited. Actions and words!

When they were in the kitchen apparently Howie said something to Dani to the effect that she was being put up next week (which I don't think will happen by Erika, I think Erika will throw HOH). In the morning CT will explain what happened in HOH and Dani will be sober and all will be good again for a cpl hrs. :lol:;)

Dani the hag has got to be the MOST conceited bitch i've ever seen...even if she gets to the end she won't win...she didn't in her season... she won't now...she will end up with less money than the hgs in sequestor...and her reputation trashed again for being the evil witch she is... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

My personal opinion gathered from observation of Season 3 and this year is that Danielle has a gift/knack for allowing others to do her work. Not necessarily "dirty work", but assuring her that she wins HOH or POV. I mean come on, she didn't really win, it was handed to her, and if that's the only way she can, hey good for her, it's just that if I was actually playing the game and in sequester and voting on who actually got the money, I would have to vote for someone who actually played the game and playing, IMO, is playing games to win, not allowing others to cover my ass.

Danielle is the best. Will just looks like he\'s number 1 because most of the houseguest are idiots.

He\'s an idiot too just not as dumb as probably most of them when it comes to the game.

He sat around telling people he is going to do this and that? And he is still there?

These people are pretty damn stupid.

Dr Will OWNS Dani... He won his season....

I don't recall Dani the bug eyed fugly bitching gutter dweller, finishing first her season...

She has the personality of a rusty hinge...

"My personal opinion gathered from observation of Season 3 and this year is that Danielle has a gift/knack for allowing others to do her work. "

no, that would be Will and Mike.

That's how this LOD thing is working. Danielle will do the dirty work while Will and Boogie ...well just Will, uses his "charm" to deflect attention away from Danielle. I still haven't figured out James' purpose.

Archived