Danielle

CeCiMom

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I were on a 3 month vacation locked inside that house, they'd have to pull me, fat, bloated and drunk off the toilet like Elvis. I see nothing wrong w/ them getting drunk, any of them. They have nothing else to do, so why not alter reality for a little bit, it sure as hell passes the time.

WOOO - Danielle is pissed off - she just had this fierce, scary look. Erika just told her that George would put up anyone who voted against him. She's not happy with that info. I'd LOVE it if she voted James out...not sure if the George threat is enough, but the ironies of life... :o

Guest jordansmom

In that house I would be hidding it too. Besides doesn't Janey drink too. Who is anyone to say she needs AA.

Let them drink, I kinda wish they had the hooka still too so they all could chill out a bit.

I agree 100%

After James is evicted I hope Danielle opens her eyes to the fact that CT is not with her and she'll see them as an even greater threat than Janelle or George. As long as CT is not on the nomination block they will control all the votes from here on out and they'll decide who the want to remain in the game for their own advantage.

Wake up Danielle.

I like Danielle, but she, along with the other HGs put too much faith in a known liar, schemer and manipulator. Everyone seems to think that he won't lie to THEM. Also Danielle, like James, really seem to respect Will's gameplay while all the while being victims of it. I am AMAZED that Dr. Delicious is still in the house and is once again, running it!

Shame on every "all-star" that walked in the house this year. The demise of the good doctor should have been everyone's priority.

Having said that, I enjoy watching the good doctor practice is his own brand of medicine...

does anybody know if Dani is actually taking booze and hiding it under her bed. Has anybody seen this on the live feeds? Just curious. If she's hiding booze from everybody else...............hmmmm...........

Yeah, I saw her on the feeds do it...She got 3 bottles...took 1 and put it under her bed and then took the other two to the houseguests and helped them drink it...

Does anyone else think Dani is overdoing this whole being upset that James is going and she's going to have to vote him out too or be alone and exposed thing? <_<

I think it's partly to get his vote in the jury. And anyone else's that watching so they can say she was upset to have to do it?

I'm not sure I am buying this whole act right now.

OMG Danielle got out of her therapy session and is totally manic. She is just ranting and saying SHEEEEEEES BACK!

She is flipping and all over Erika telling her to keep James.

Yeah, Danielle is downright scary right now. Did you see how quick Booger got out of the kitchen instead of getting drawn into Danielle's psycho upswing?

I don't think Erika is going to turn against CT, no matter what Danielle says. Seems that Danielle has once again abandoned the advice of "Do what's best for you." and instead, "Do what's best for me." ;)

danielle if she doesnt win hoh this week her game will be over

:D i guess i am medicated ;)

Archived