Dr. Will

CeCiMom

Ahhhh a fresh new start... doesn't it just warm the cockles of your heart! ;) (Time to archive gang... houseguests threads were starting to bog down the site.)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry but (although I think Will is hilarious & love having him in the house) I think this shaved look is a bit creepy. It looks like he's trying to be 12 years old again. And last night his arm was over his head with pits shaved. eewwwwwwww

You're right, Sunny. He is a little too skinny, but the whole shaved thing doesn't bother me. My husband doesn't have a hairy chest and I prefer that. He doesn't shave under his arms, but I wouldn't care if he did.

The whole shaved thing doesn't bother me. I actually prefer men that shaved their chest/underarms. I don't consider it them trying to be young, it's just a lot more hygienic. Not to mention more visually appealing (to me at least!). If we consider men shaving their underarms as wanting to be 12/younger, then the same should be said of women.

Every day Will is in the house he gets a lil more cut & that 6 pack shows up better. Will is a super hottie & I think they should burn all his shirts so he will be forced to never wear one again :P

Hairy men don't do it for me. I don't like to floss when I kiss my man on the chest :huh: (eeewwwww)

Hot damn! I love that man! He is intelligent, witty, confident, honesty in his dishonesty and can read people pretty well. My man shaves his chest and clips his pits very short which is just fine by me. I say good grooming (and cleanliness) is sexy! Without Will in the house, it would be pretty boring. I don't care either way if he wins (unless he's in the final two with Danielle, Marcellas or James) but I sure love having him in the house to spice things up and keep everyone's mind whirling!

When Will hurt his back and Kaysar tried to "stretch him out", Will said in the DR, "I'm not sure where he went to chiropractic school, but I bet it wasn't in the United States if ya know what I mean..."

lol, I don't get it, and it's gonna bother me. I know it was a joke and if someone explains it it'll probably lose its humor...but I still would like to know what he meant...

Thanks

The answer to question one is this - Will is referring to the third world countries where many people go to school to become doctors, then come over to the US to try and practice medicine. However, they can't pass the test required.

Wow, that was fast!

Thank you guys!

I will say he is a entertaining young man...Tell me,when he gets out of BB....How many patients will be signed up as new patients....Good PR!!

Besides,the phone sessions alone gave me the humor BB needed :lol:

son of a bitch. very good bs er. i dont know how he get away with it because of his past but he does. my opinion is they want to be duke

I've seen Will on the live feeds making fun of others, particularly fans, who watch the show/live feeds. He's said that if we're watching the feeds, we should cancel and get our head examined. Earlier today, he said that if we voted for anyone to enter the house more than twice, we had problems. And just a little bit ago, he said that we should cancel unless we're absolutely alone in the world, without family/friends/or neighbors.

I find this ironic.

For starters, who's watching and who's playing. At the end of the day, who's sleeping on their nice, comfortable bed, and who's sleeping on the floor/cots? In case you couldn't figure that one out, Willy, I'm sleeping in my bed and you're on the floor. Who's eating real food and who's eating slop? You're actually PLAYING the game, even though you don't need the money (as you've said multiple times, dear Will).

Additionally, people have always said the only time people make fun of others are when they are insecure. I believe that. And that's kind of funny that Will is making fun of the fans for watching the show. Seems he's a bit insecure about something and feels the need to take it out on us fans.

Obviously, if we have a sick family member, friends to take care of, something better to do, etc. we shouldn't allow Big Brother/BB feeds to get in the way. But if we don't have anything more important, why not? Who cares?

Besides -- if there were no fans like us, there would be no show.

I don't begin to understand the psyche of the 'evil Dr. Will', but you want to hear something kind of funny about him trying to portray himself as this cool dude who has more important things to do with his time is that he let it slip in conversation one time that he watched that show 'Amish in the City'. I mean how different can he be from the rest of us if he too watches shows about people living together with other people?!? (Amish and the City!) :P;)

Archived