Dr. Will

CeCiMom

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, but I don't have the feeds and I still wonder what the hell I am doing here so often! I actually agree with Will but this one of my few guilty pleasures (I was recently laid off and kind of enjoying the break) and I whip myself with a wet noodle but keep coming back anyway. Like it Christmas, it comes but once a year (and it's cheaper) so I have fun with it then get back to my loser life!!!! :lol::unsure:B) I don't mind Will laughing at me because I can laugh at myself. Tee hee!

But in the end, who really cares what Will thinks? It's my life and I'll be a loser if I want to be! :lol::P

The arguement of "hey who is the one playing the game is just stupid." Of course he is playing the game he has a 1 in 14 shot now a 1 in 9 shot at 500 grand. That is enough motivation right there . You pay to watch him play he gets paid to play the game. There is a huge differance in that. Plus dont take him so serioulsy its obvious he does it to get a rise out of people and it works. God the man is a puppet master and manages to get the reaction he wants from miles away.

Who cares what Will thinks? The only time I get aggravated is when he sings and the feeds go to fire. Earlier in the day, BB warned him that he is not allowed to talk during the live show. You know how Boogie and Will always get a plug in for their restaurants or send a shout out to friends, etc.

When Will Kirby starts paying my bills, then maybe he can tell me what to do. And we all know that's not happening, so fill in the blank. I can't and don't excuse his obnoxious behavior towards the BB fans.

I can't help but like the guy... end of the day, I think he's having fun with the show, himself and all of us viewers... I love his DR sessions! lol

Ummm, the only thing thats sad is a 33 year old man that still plays video games.

Um... I HATE when non-gamers or people who know nothing about the industry look down on or bad talk older gamers. I am 26 years old, married with 2 kids and I still play videogames. Not as much as I did when I was younger, but I do squeeze some gaming in during my free time. The less gaming on my part isn't due to any more of a maturity level, but rather a lack of free time. But that being said, I don't go to the movie theater as much as I used to either.

But now that I have brought up movies. Did you know that the videogame industry now generates more revenue that the movie industry. Videogames are now a viable legitamate sector of the entertainment industry. Sony and Microsoft's target audiences are in the 16-40 year old range. Games aren't just for the kiddos anymore. Sure, it may have started out tht way in the 80's on the Atari and Nintendo, but those gamers are now adults... who still enjoy to play them. That is why videogames are more advanced. Video games and technology had to GROW UP with the very gamers who were playing them.

That is also why gaming consoles now cost $300 - $600 and games in the range of $40-60 a pop. These gamers are now adults who have jobs and can afford these games. Also, the development costs for a single game in in the 10's of millions dollar range.

That is why you see mature games like Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and Call of Duty 2. They are meant for the mature adult audience. IT IS THE PARENTS' DUTY TO KEEP THESE GAMES OUT OF THEIR KID'S HANDS!

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH A 33 YEAR OLD GAMER............

......... unless he lives with his mom. :lol:

I don't find Will attractive at all...I like men who are built like men...not like a 15 year old boy...Will makes me laugh sometimes...but his "I'm better than anyone" attitude just makes me sick. He likes himself a little too much and he aint all that. ;)

Will is a treasure. We had preconcieved ideas of what he might do and look what he has done....caught us in his net of lies. And we are eating it up. He is super!

Addressing the live feeds...? Ok, how about ...to get his name out there. Is it possible he is annoying us through the live feeds to get attention...more attention. I don't get the feeds...I come here to get the news. Who is the houseguest with the most threads? If it's Will - another good one!

Being a MD. Sure, I'd go to him. Why not? He's bright. He problem solves. He's got a good sense of humor. He uses charm to convince rather than the heel of a shoe. Sucessful. And the babes love him!

(Quote)Ummm, the only thing thats sad is a 33 year old man that still plays video games.

Sure there is.Losers that post on Reality TV message boards(gee I'm sooo sad) B)

Or hang out in bars...

Or pick their nose...

Or yawn without covering their mouths(yeckkkkkk Janelle)...

Or...

Or...

I don't think it matters if he does/doesn't talk to Julie. Her questions are so dumb that she need not even ask them. One of these days I wish she would just put someone on the spot and ask a real question that would get a reaction. On Survivor, Jeff finally started asking some real questions and the show became better. Here Julie is just fluff, that is if she is liked at all.

There must be more to the "Sweetie" story then they are letting on to. I can't believe that she would be offended by that comment...hmmm maybe Will has been stalking her or something for the last three years.

Also, let's see, Julie gets to say anything she damn well pleases and the hg can't. Didn't Julie make comments about Howie's sexuality - can't remember the exact phrase, but if she was joking or not; it may have been uncalled for.

There are worse things in life to call someone other than "sweetie"...unless she is a big time feminist and I tend to doubt that since she makes her career from her husbands wealth and status.

Thanks for the clarification about Will and Julie Chen. For the life of me I couldn't figure it out. It does seem a bit odd that it was because he called her "sweetie".

Archived