Dr. Will

CeCiMom

;) You know how late last night Will went to George and offered himself up on the block? Anybody else think, "Oh...Dr. Dreamy...how chivalrous, trying to save Janelle. He must have a heart...and those abs...and those black knee socks."

Well, I admit it; I was kind very happy when that happened. Until the dog took it back and shook me from that stupid charming reverie he can put me in.

He wants to be able to say at the end of the game that he offered to go up on the block to each HOH.

If it's down to him and anyone else in the finals, he better win, 'cause he deserves it. :P

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StarBaby

I think raisins are bigger than his nipples. Talk about itty bitty titty nips!

Is it just me, or does it look like he has an extra belly button, halfway between his chest and his real belly button?

Oh for the love of Pete,..that dang Dr!

Can't help it,..I wanna hate him so bad,..but the way he is talking to Janelle right now,..no BS,..sincerely,..he is being very sincere,..

Yep,.it's official,..I like him! :rolleyes:

You can't tell me he isn't being honest with Janelle! I know he's a player,..but he is really being sincere here,........

Right?LOL

Aw what the heck,..I like him! B)

Hey when Will and Boogie were interupped in the HOH room by Dani and Erika it was very telling. They keep trying to skank on Janelle. Will almost sounded like he was defending Janie. He kept trying to change the subject and asking everyone to chill out for the night. He said he was tire of the game play. Didn't stop the girls from trying to continue the bashing.

Before the bitch sisters walked in Boogie and Will were going to talk about evictions. I think that Boogie wants to put up Janelle and James and let them battle it out. I think it would be to Dr. Dreamy's atvantage to keep his #1 fan in the house and ultimatly in the jury. I think they should be getting with James and the bitch sisters out.

Go Will !!! I think he is great and might be the smartest one in the house and i think he is the only one that has played well enough to win, well maybe Dani. But "Will the man!!!"

Willicious seperates game & friendship.

Unlike Howie he knows right from wrong.Despite his oneriness he's got morals & a softside he'd probably rather not admit but cannot hide.

I can see him getting backdoored by Janelle & saying it's the game.

I can see Janelle getting backdoored by him & having a 'woe is me how dare he' reaction.

Luv ya Will!

B)

Here's the thing though,....if he were bsing her last night, why woudl he then go out and tell everyone in the house he genuinely likes her? That he feels bad for her?

He doesn't have to say all that! And you can't forget that he DID try to conivince Boogie that they need to keep Janelle in the game. Period. He did this while he and Boogie were alone.

Yep the doc likes her. He can't help it! IF she doesn't snap out of this though he will lose interest in her and vote her pathetic butt out as he wants to go to the finals with a true Thoroughbred competitor! Not a pathetic whiny brainless pair of boobies,..if he wanted that he could make sure Erika stays!LOL

He wants to beat her cuz he respects her gameplay.

That speaks volumes!

And why wouldn't he? She an attractive woman. When not under-pressure speaks intellegently. Has style. Sure, she's a gem. I bet Will likes all of the HG. There are those he likes better than others, but that is natural. The power-horse Jani is down...but not out. In one day her BB world was "flipped." She's fells alone, vunerable and friendless. Will's not an monster. There's no reason why he wouldn't comfort her in what ever way he felt he could.... But never for a second do I think he's forgotten that this is a game....and I think he wants to win! :lol:

Archived