Dr. Will

CeCiMom

From someone that couldn't stand him the first 2 weeks to one that is now a huge supporter... he has done good.

Tracy, I assume you didn't see Will in season 2? When the season first started, Will was probably the least favorite hg with the internet and viewing public. Then you gradually found yourself watching the guy work. My wife and I watched in amazement as he made it thru each week, his wit began to come thru and you saw his strategy unfold. He went from being the hg we disliked the most to being our all time favorite by seasons end. It's the only season I have on dvd. But I'm gonna have to get this season because the Dr is in the house.

IMO, he is the King of BB. Noone else is even in the same league.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Methos,

That is actually the only season I have not seen. I have been trying to find season 2 on the net but so far no luck. I am really wanting to see it now. I actually think he has chosen the wrong career path - think he could possibly make it in Hollywood. The only problem is - I don't think he would follow scripts too well.

Methos-

"He could sell the Janey doll along with the coffee bean bears. All you have to do is pull a couple of strings and it does whatever you want." :lol:

OMG. For some reason, when I read that post, I laughed so hard that I cried. I've never had that happen before- laughing so hard that you cry. That is one of the funniest things I've read. I'd been having a really bad day and have been in a really bad mood. Now I can't stop laughing.

I know that there is a thread for all of the funny things that the houseguests say. There should also be a thread for all of the funny things that are posted- just an idea. There are some really good one liners out there that I've read. (I'd try to start one, but I'm so new to all of this, that I'm not sure to do it and I don't know if it would be a popular thread)

Methos,

That is actually the only season I have not seen. I have been trying to find season 2 on the net but so far no luck. I am really wanting to see it now. I actually think he has chosen the wrong career path - think he could possibly make it in Hollywood. The only problem is - I don't think he would follow scripts too well.

Tracy, season 2 is the only season not "offically" released due to a hg (not sure which one but I would guess Krista due to her lawsuit against CBS) not signing the release. The good news is that if you look around a certain online auction site (insert theme music from commercial here) you can find a burned copy of the season. It's not dvd quality but plenty good to watch. ;)

OMG. For some reason, when I read that post, I laughed so hard that I cried. I've never had that happen before- laughing so hard that you cry. That is one of the funniest things I've read. I'd been having a really bad day and have been in a really bad mood. Now I can't stop laughing.

I'm there for you. ;)

Really, I am....Trust me....I'm a Dr. :rolleyes:

Sorry if this was already said before ( I haven't read all the posts) but does anyone else think that Will sounds like Christian Slater? I was watching a clip of him and Janelle and the camera was only on Janelle so I was more focused on his voice. It alomst seemd like Janelle was tlaking to him instead of Will.

Archived