HOH Week 2 - Kaysar

daisyrey

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quote: Nope never told anyone not to do that but I did mention the name calling many times. Just seems silly to me. Also sometimes it makes it hard to know who someone is talking about."

Yeah on second thought I think you may be right....we should call in a scientist to decipher Booger to Boogie and Willbur to Will.

Will didn't NEED to say much back.

And Kar...sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrr looked as bad if not worse going back telling his SOV6 pals how he said this & that to them(when he did NOT).Guess he wanted to look cool & tough.Remember the feeds Kay...sirrrrrrrrrrrr!LOL

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how much we might think each others sucks....

Nothing that has been said in this thread is going to sway mine. I still think K punked Will.

BTW..Good to talk to you again GingerSnaps..we talked pretty often last season, I really respect your ability to banter back and forth without making it childish :) I think we both remember some of those from last summer...

No Orion you are wrong on this one. My point is you are telling posters (those who do not look like they are in favor of CT) that they shouldn't make up names and then you're not sure who they are posting about. Have you changed over a new leaf...didn't seem to bother you last season when your friends on the board did it constantly.

Don't get so defensive about it all....

Oh and I thick I will add that it gets so tired when people keep posting on this board that we shouldn't name call, or call people ugly or fat or whatever. It's a chat board on a reality show not a CNN report. If people like us didn't watch, state our opinions and write networks (I never did this) these shows wouldn't make it past two episodes.

Lighten up!

Quote Allison:" BTW..Good to talk to you again GingerSnaps..we talked pretty often last season, I really respect your ability to banter back and forth without making it childish I think we both remember some of those from last summer..."

Hey, how are ya? Did you have another screenname last season? :)

Quote: "I knew that but face it they are stupid and childish."

It is a reprimanding tone...who gives a crap what we call the HG. Let's not forget they call themselves "Boogie" and "Dr. Evil" and posters on this board are labeled childish? :blink:

It doesn't matter if Will was speechless or not . . . whether he looked stupid or not. The fact remains that he & Mike have another opportunity to win HOH and get rid of a BB6 player. Kaysar doesn't deserve props, he deserves a slap.

Ginger, I soooooooo agree w/ the constant reprimands about calling people ugly or fat. It's all about perception and if I think someone is ugly or fat, I will say so, and I expect other people to say what they feel also. Name calling has never bothered me...sure as always there will be someone that takes it too far, but it's free speech and if we start editing it, where do we stop?

I'd rather hear peoples honest opinions on others than listen to a bunch of sycophants sucking up.

Quote: "yeah, Ginger, last season I was janiesgonnawinit..had to change that for obvious reasons! LOL

I thought about being: okjaniemightwinithistime..but I just went with my real name!!"

Yes, yes, yes, I remember you...........oh, glad you're back. I liked your posts too! We're gonna have fun this season! :)

I thought Shock left the board. Clearly he just changed his name to Carvin. Talk about tipping your hand.

SHOCKIE IS THAT YOU!!! :D Have you finally came back home...or is this an imposter :angry: ?????

Archived