HOH Week 2 - Kaysar

daisyrey

Whatever your opinion on Kaysar's nominations might be, you've to admit that they have livened up the house! There seems to be more action this week than last week. Everyone is scrambling around and it is so much fun to watch the hamsters spinning their wheels! What would it be like if he had gone after Will and Boogie??

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i would have loved to see the reaction of willbur and his buddy booger if they were on the block together. because they can't win a competition to save their lives (and whatever about wanting to be on the block) and no one would save them, i'd LOVE to see them campaigning against each other! good times

Guest jordansmom

I think Kaysar should have did exactly what Marc said to him in the HOH room. I agree with Janey on this one. Kaysar looks like a pansy for not putting them. Kaysar did control the converstaion at first but I think in the end Will made him look scared.

It's all in the editing. Do you also believe that when the veto holder decides not to use the veto, that there is a 4 second dramatic pause between "I have decided to..................................................NOT use the power of veto". Media savvy people like myself are never fooled by editing like you apparently have been.

Do you think they edit the live feeds, Carvin? That would be some live conspiracy. I saw the moment on the feeds. It was as if Will was hit on the side of the head with an iron skillet. He just kinda gazed ahead as if in a trance. If it makes you feel better, maybe Will dozed off for a moment...sleeping with his eyes open.

Quote: "I COULD NOT have been happier when Kaysar flipped the script on Will in the hot tub right in front of everyone. He totally called him out...and left him speechless for the first time. "

I know about editing, but it appeared to me that Kaysar ad libbed alot of what he said to his group after coming back from poolside. Actually, Kaysar didn't say much on tape when confronted by Will but had alot to tell the BB6er's (and then some) about what he said! So it's either editing or it was all in Kaysar's mind. :)

It's all in the editing. Do you also believe that when the veto holder decides not to use the veto, that there is a 4 second dramatic pause between "I have decided to..................................................NOT use the power of veto". Media savvy people like myself are never fooled by editing like you apparently have been.

For the record however, I do have a clue when it comes to editing and I know that wasn't the ENTIRE conversation they had, however, even if they'd used all the footage I still believe Dr. GreaseBall STILL would've looked like the ass that he is. Kaysar called him out. Plain and Simple.

My point is Kaysar put Will out there and turned the tables on him when Will was trying to back him into a corner. Editing or not, Will HAD NO ANSWER when Kaysar said "Who do YOU want to go?"

It's also very interesting the different takes people have on what K went back and said to the SOVs. IMO, he was very subtle and simple he said plainly what went down at the hot tub, no embelishing.

Will answered "Me" and Kaysar may not have answered, but still didn't do what Will wanted.

The point is don't ask people what they want as if you are going to grant their wish then don't act on it and then act as if you made a fool of the other person. I think Will got the best of Kaysar!

Guest jordansmom

I understood what u were trying to say Wash. Jase is too old to be running up the stairs like a kid saying Will wants to confront u outside.

Will didn't look stunned at all. Looked like he was listening and letting Kaysar show everyone what a fool he is. Then when will gave him a solution Kaysar had to come up with "Don't try to be a hero". That the best he could do. But what was really funny was the way Kaysar jumped up and answered when Will sent for him. :lol:

BTW what is with you all calling the people in the house childish take offs of their names? "Wilbur", "Booger"?

I thought this was an adult forum...maybe I was wrong.

okay, just to be argumentative.....erika never used the veto in order to do what "will wanted"

and orion, there is nothing adult about mortys at bb time!

Archived