HOH Week 2 - Kaysar

daisyrey

Kaysar is being a complete moron. Is he scared or intimidated by chilltown? They are going to run around next week (assuming they win hoh) and put up him or one of his members on the block and then his group will all be mad at him because he has put his interests/fears/whatever first.

Janelle went with his plan begrudgingly, trusting kaysar, but as time went on, she knew she was mistaken and he as well. His whole entire group is smarter than he is at this point. I used to like him, but now I can't stand watching him because it's painful. I cringe at his ideas, plus he's being as stubborn as hell. At this point, the only person from bb6 who deserves to go on the block is him. We'll see how long chill town keeps their word to him.

I feel like he's abandoning his group. He won't listen to any of them, why is he in such heavy denial? Didn't he watch the other seasons to know how dangerous chilltown is? He should hide in or behind something and spy on chill town to hear how they are laughing at him and talking about his peeps.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kaysar is being a complete moron. Is he scared or intimidated by chilltown? They are going to run around next week (assuming they win hoh) and put up him or one of his members on the block and then his group will all be mad at him because he has put his interests/fears/whatever first.

Janelle went with his plan begrudgingly, trusting kaysar, but as time went on, she knew she was mistaken and he as well. His whole entire group is smarter than he is at this point. I used to like him, but now I can't stand watching him because it's painful. I cringe at his ideas, plus he's being as stubborn as hell. At this point, the only person from bb6 who deserves to go on the block is him. We'll see how long chill town keeps their word to him.

I feel like he's abandoning his group. He won't listen to any of them, why is he in such heavy denial? Didn't he watch the other seasons to know how dangerous chilltown is? He should hide in or behind something and spy on chill town to hear how they are laughing at him and talking about his peeps.

I think now that I look at it, Kayar's plan has worked.

Mike and Will have pissed off that entire house. Marcellas has now vocally declared that he just can't take those two anymore. He was complaining that everytime he wants five minutes peace the producers are screaming at Mike and Will.

Marc has basicaly stated that those two are at a point that Alison was; They've overplayed the game and everyone has had enough.

Mike and Will are finished. Kaysar was smart to hold off. If those two were on the block they wouldn't be pulling this crap. In the pst twenty four hours Mike and Will removed the bullseye from Season 6 and placed it squarely on themselves.

These folks will put the game aside for a while just to get rid of a few pains in the neck. This isn't on the level of backstabbing ala James from last season. This is a matter where the house has become unlivable.

Mike and Will are too stupid to know what's coming. You do get the sense that even Will suspects he's screwed this whole thing up. His toadie is another story.

chickendirt, i hope you are right. i am not watching the feeds but i did get the impression that since they are drunk, they are acting more annoying than ever. however, i still think if chilltown was on the block, they would be acting just as lame; i think jase would 'out' everyone's little secrets and alliances like last time and i think will might do the same, even if he says he doesn't care.

the thing is, is that chilltown can get hoh next time if they want..and then bb6 and floaters are screwed. bb6 and floaters had better get the hoh next time or else they're ...dead.

LOL well he said he wanted to create tension and chaos and it worked. The house is a shit storm tonight, he did get alot of help from Boogie though being a complete idiot. Dr. Will why the hell did you bring this guy in the house, you would have had a better shot taking Nicole from your season.

Kaysar hates the backdoor plan. He said he wouldn't use it. He also was very serious in wanting Nakomis out that was his first choice. But his alliance has caused him to think Diane is a better choice so he agreed. He does not want to use the backdoor at all and he's said so.

Okay, I am a Kay fan but I agree with others that he is making some bone-head decicisions. I really think he should have went after chill town. I don't think Nak and Di are that threatening. Yes, they are dangerous but not as much as will and boogie. I understand his chess theory but I really think he has went to far with this. As we all know the game changes every week, so how can you plan weeks ahead? You can't so you need to work on the threats now and handle any waves as they come. i am really disappointed and I think his alliance is too, they are already talking about him behind his back. Weakening???

Quote AngeliaCG : the game changes every week

I agree and would even go so far as to say that the game changes daily or hourly.

I think making long term plans is a little risky!

Agreed Flo.

That's why I say he is making the wrong decisions. He wants a bigger band for his buck because it's AllStars. If he wants to stay in this game he needs to make stronger decisions, otherwise he will be leaving a lot sooner than he wants. He needs to be listening to the other Sovs, I mean really listening. Sounds like they have somewhat better handle on things.

Kaysar comes from a culture of oppression of women. So instead of nominating an alliance, that (1) wears uniforms to the nomination ceremony proclaiming they are indeed an alliance, (2) has publicly called you a "gay vampire", and has (3) made it clear time and time again that you and your alliance are their targets, he nominates a couple of girls. What a buffoon.

I agree, Kaysar is an idiot. Why nominate a couple of crying girls when there's an alliance in the house that wears uniforms to the nomination ceremony and publicly begs and pleads with you to nominate them? The guy obviously hates women. Why else would he rise up to hit one last season and this year nominate 2 who pose NO threat at all to him? This idiot will just play with his hair and never bathe all the way to his 3rd eviction in less than a year.

I can't even begin to figure out Kaysar's nominations. I'm still trying to figure out how letting go of the button and handing the HOH competition to Jennifer was a brilliant strategic move.

The guy has learned nothing.

For a first Carvin I agree with you only on the first half of your post. I do not think he hates women though. Yes, it may seem as though he targets them. Have you thought that maybe he is afraid of chilltown and the reason why he picks women is because he just cannot figure them out. Maybe he has a complex that he is more intimidated by women. :huh: Just a thought.

Kayser is turning out to be such a dissapointment this season. He's looking for psychological motivation while he should be out there kicking some Chill Town Butt! This may be a bigger and more stupid mistake than taking his finger off the buzzer in season 6!

I think Kaysar didn't nominate Mike or Will because he knew that's what they wanted and he wasn't going to give it to them. He knew they would squirm and stomp their feet like they have. They even went to him and asked him to use the veto and nominate him (Will). They aren't used to not getting what they want. I think Kaysar is just messing with them on purpose and at the same time he gets out of the house an enemy and an ally of theirs. Nakomis or Diane.

i look at it this way.... if he had nominated will and boogie to start with, one of them could have won the veto and saved themselves or the other one... then kaysar would have to put up a replacement. at this time, the house would vote someone out and it would be the replacement and not the original nominee.

then kaysar would have failed to get will or boogie out and they would gun for him even harder.

no matter who he put up, nobody would be satisfied. this thread would still be here and people would still think he is an idiot. pfft. <_<

Kaysar comes from a culture of oppression of women. So instead of nominating an alliance, that (1) wears uniforms to the nomination ceremony proclaiming they are indeed an alliance, (2) has publicly called you a "gay vampire", and has (3) made it clear time and time again that you and your alliance are their targets, he nominates a couple of girls. What a buffoon.

Not that lie again. Lemme guess, you are a right winger posting on this board with a political agenda as well. I've already caught a glimpse of the beuorgoisie class warriors and now you are pushing a lie straight off of a right wing talking points memo.

Kaysar is Iraqi, little known to most people is that Iraq is further ahead in it's treatment of women than every single ME country combined. Women had the rights to an education and were not forced to wear Burkhas. Iraq's regime was not the Taliban by any stretch of the imagination.

There is nothing to state so far that Kaysar is a misogynist or has anything against women. He was responsible for taking out Eric last year who was the biggest Alpha male in that house.

I can't even begin to figure out Kaysar's nominations. I'm still trying to figure out how letting go of the button and handing the HOH competition to Jennifer was a brilliant strategic move.

The guy has learned nothing.

Diane and Nakomis were both Working with Mike and Will. At first I thought he was going to backdoor Mike and Will but keeping those to up makes sense. I doubt Mike and Will act as stupid as they have while on the block.

Kaysar played this smart. Even people that were sympathetic to Will and Mike want them out just so they can get a moments peace. Marci wants them out just so he can hang with people who know when to put the game away and act normal.

Mike and Will just rotally overplayed their hand. I think there will be some peace the next two weeks as everyone has had enough of them. If Will was planning on leaving early, Kaysar just took out a nice chunk of his buddies alliance. Mike is not going to get by should Diane fly the coop and he's stuck with Nakomis.

I feel like I am repeating myself over and over again, but why is everyone making such a big deal out of the nominations? Both people nominated are or at least were, until last night, part of the Chill Town Alliance. the Chill Town Alliance has one goal, to get rid of the BB6 cast. So from Kayser's standpoint, he is getting rid of one more of that alliance. But by putting two members of that alliance, who also may have had ANOTHER alliance going with Jase, he guarantees himself that he just dismantled two alliances. Brilliant move! Not only that, but look at the fighting it has caused. Booger has turned almost everyone against him. And Diane and Nakomis are upset because Booger left them to be targets by not telling them to change their votes from Danielle to Alison. Good job, Kayser, you got rid of at least one more out of the rival alliance.

Archived