HOH Week 2 - Kaysar

daisyrey

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marcellas was right when he looked Kaysar right in the face and told him he just made the exact same mistake he made last year that ended up getting him voted out. Rather than take out a known threat, he opted to go for two who he thinks are floaters aka. no known alliance. He knew Will and Boogie would come after bb6 but he's arrogant enough to think that Nakomis wont. But as soon as Nak gets HOH, he and Janelle will go on the block. Same thing that happened with getting Eric out last year. Maggie was the brains of that alliance. Eric couldnt win an HOH to save his life. His arrogance got him voted out last season and it's very likely to do it again. Basically what he's done is hang a big target on Janelle's back. They were both seen as smart players till this fiasco. Now they know Janelle is the only one with a brain and Kaysar is all ego. She's the one that can win challenges. Howie is useless and James they've known is expendible all along.

It is really very simple and was very obvious on last nights show. Kaysar is afraid to put Will and Boogie on the block. - Orionvierling

I think it was a somewhat boneheaded move - but afraid? Of what? Those two p****es? Puhleze! What is he afraid of...that they will sarcastically cut him. That Boogie will go 'Vanilla Ice' on his ass? That Dr Will will pop his pimples...

Get a grip! Your overwrought hysteria is showing! :lol:

lol that and the fact that Vanilla Ice was actually selected to go to Surreal Life and the only reason Booger is there is because the pimple popper made CBS put him in the house or he wouldn't do it.

NP Jackie! Actually, I don't have the live feeds, but all me buds here at Morty's quickly brought me up to speed! :D

What's even funnier was dear old Shock was pissin' and moanin' on another message board that he couldn't get away from me, and he even had to hear about me on the feeds! :lol::lol::lol:

Quote: I think I know what Kaysar is up to!!!

Honestly, I don't think Kaysar knows what Kaysar is up to! I don't think any of them do.

I was wrong on this. I think Kaysar is a little shy to pull the trigger after what happened to him last year. Interesting that this nomination had some unintended consequences. It looks like Will and Boogie were allied with the two on the block in some fashion.

Now that I look at it I think now I understand why Will wanted out before sequester. He was banking on Boogie having Two others in his allians including maybe Jase. The hope was to whittle down the Sovs and Will get's evicted to buy Mike some time just before sequester. Looking at the math that seems to make sense.

I think right now they just screwed this whole thing up and Kaysar becomes the victor. This nomination really puts a damper on Chilltowns plans.

This is going to get interesting.

In all honesty! People in the house who feel kaysar should have nominated someone else needs to win HOH and nominate them. He knows the house is after them, so why should he be the one making himself more of a target by going after the only known alliance? Everyone wants him to stick his neck out for the house but no one is guaranteeing him anything. The floaters are sitting pretty while the SOV's do all the work. Like I said before, if they want something done, they should go for HOH and nominate the other team if they are so sick of them. Make the floaters start playing the game!

YES! that is correct!

none of them want to do it but they all want kaysar to do it. that way it can be blamed on him if it backfires or when they come after him.

plus, no matter what kaysar does, there will always be a thread like this. he cant do anything right as far as a lot of people think in or out of the house.

who said he made a great move??? i think what people are saying is either it was a dumb move or it was JUST a move and if the others in the house wanted it different they could win hoh and do it themselves.

and really... he could have nominated anyone in that house and people would still come here saying it was stupid... so who really freakin cares. you cant win if your name is kaysar.

Your argument is so old and tired....go watch the season and then make comments. All your info is second hand. And no, I don't think murders are legends and btw aren't you being a bit extreme by comparing OJ and Scott Peterson to Kaysar.

Stirring up the pot....Why do you only comment on other posters comments but never really comment on the actual show?

Archived