HOH Week 2 - Kaysar

daisyrey

sorry havent been on the board since Thurs decdided I wanted to be surprissed so im not trying to be redudant just my thoughts after I found out!

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thought i would move my thoughts here

God this was the week Kaysar was suppose to gain my respect but he just made another of his serious blunders!! Why why why tell me why you dont nominate Chill Town????? Huh what is up with that. What an idiot! I dont know what the love affair is with this guy its like I told you all earlier this year this guy couldnt even carry Will's jockstrap. He is a fairly average player at best and is a product of a strong alliance. Once again Janelle and James appear to be the only intelligent ones in that alliance. Kaysar hopefully you can come to your senses and win a POV and get Will up on the block. Its reasons like this that Will can win again. Like the guy said once you notice that it isnt neccesarily good to do well in HOH because if you dont win then your a target case and point Nakomis. Kaysar Kaysar I guess you continue to prove to me that you are a fairly average player at best. Im glad I decided to wait to watch the show to find out so I could be surprissed man I sure im baffled by this decesion!

SOmething from the agreement between Will Mike and Kaysar has been sitting in my head. It's not the agreement itself but what he said afterwards. Something to the effect of, "Let's see them chew on that for a while."

He said this when he was watching the monitor after Will and Mike left.

There's another that sticks out as well. Kaysar mentioned that he wanted to create division and for the two sides to clash. Why would he nominate Nakomis and Diane who are rumored as part of the same alliance and are friends?

It's simple!!!!

The backdoor method!!! I think Kaysar has been mum about this and made that agreement to keep mike and Will off guard. What better way to ruin what they are planning than to; A) Make them think your are Naive B) Have a plan B but distract their attention away from what is happening!!!

The was originally to put two friends up so you secure an extra vote for whoever you sneak in the backdoor. Whether Diane or Nakomis come off you know they aren't going to vote to evict eachother. If either comes off they are going to vote to evict Will or Mike who they don't really trust!!!!

I think the feeds are getting aired with a delay and that's why there are so many bizarre disruptions in them. They are trying to keep the airwaves open w/o giving out too many spoilers. The airing of the episodes are already 2-3 days behind.

This plan is atypical Kaysar!!!! This is what he did to Eric last year and it worked like a charm. It's also how he worked James into his alliance (Which Howie screwed up and also had a deal with Maggie that nobody knew about).

Considering that you can't really plan a backdoor with the Veto participants chosen at random, this makes a lot of sense. Kaysar did say he was "doing this thinking a few weeks ahead".

Mike is going up and Nakomis is going to be forced to vote Mike out!!!! I'll even bet that Kaysar roasts Mike while he's on the block just to bleed some info out of him.

Chicken, as much as i would like to believe what you are saying...I don't think Erika is going to use the veto because if she uses the veto then she would actually have to START PLAYING THE GAME, and we all know that she just likes to sit back and do nothing... why would he want to get rid of Mike and not Will???

If you notice, Mike does all the talking for Will.

Will tells Mike, then Mike tells others.

Even when they had thier tete-a-tete with Kaysar, Mike did ALL the talking...

Will simply watched...with his trademark smirk.

Without Mike, Will loses the target he's been building up.

If the feeds are delayed it's only for a few seconds or so. Cause I've heard them ask each other what time it was and it was the same exact time I was watching.

There is a possibility that Kaysar is planning to backdoor. But he hasn't told any of his side about it. :huh: But he also didn't tell James who he was nominating either. Maybe he's not saying anything for fear that Janie or whoever may spill it to someone. But he might as well tell them cause Janie and James have been talking about backdooring someone. But I really don't think Kaysar would do it.

I think whether Ericka uses the veto or doesn't use the veto, she's gonna have a target on her.

Chicken, as much as i would like to believe what you are saying...I don't think Erika is going to use the veto because if she uses the veto then she would actually have to START PLAYING THE GAME, and we all know that she just likes to sit back and do nothing... why would he want to get rid of Mike and not Will???

Erika can take Nakomis off without making it look like she is "playing the game".

Mike is the Logical choice. If Will claims he's there just so Mike can win, send Mike home and force Will to play the game or give up. Mike is playing his puzzle peices too much and that makes him the logical choice to go.

Why not save Will until next week or a later date?

You can only get one out. This give Kaysar some room to wiggle with the floaters and forces Mike and Will to overplay their hand. They don't see this coming so they will play the game as business as usual. There is three days till the next HOH after eviction. It's much harder for Will to alter his plans in such a short time period.

Mike had been doing all the talking and nothing is set in stone between Will or anyone else in this house. Forcing Nakomis to vote out Mike isolates Will and he will campaign to evict Diane instead. It put Will ay odds with Nakomis and Diane therefor removing the target from Kaysars and Janelle's back!!!

Dead Midget;

no way. you can't bank on one of your allies getting the Veto, it's a wild card. His plan was idiotic from the start.

Kaysar took a gamble in this knowing there were lots of floaters come Veto Competition. I don't think it was foolish, I think he got a good bounce that went his way.

Listen to what he is saying. You don't create division by nominating tow people who you suspect are in the same alliance. That would be foolish.

Division is created in this game by forcing friends and alliances to compete against eachother so they get their guy off of the block. This keeps the target moving which Maggie was very effective at doing last year.

crappy;

This would be atypical Kaysar. People seem to forget that he plays Big Brother like a Chess player. The way you win at chess it to always stay tow moves ahead of your oponent and lulling them into false senses of security.

That's how this guy plays the game.

Hey, I like Kaysar too, and I know he likes to 'think' of himself in those terms, but in my observation the reality has been different...

He over thinks, and makes naive, boneheaded moves. I hope it works out for the Sovs, but I don't have much faith in the moves they have been making lately.

i doubt if they are edited or they would of edited out jase's racist comment's. so they didn't have the same hate starting like they did last year,i know the show will be very sensitive because they aren't showing somethings in the context it was showed. i think that is why will and booger are doing alot of the crap there pulling because then they can say well the feed's cut out a lot we weren't saying those things to cover there a#### when they get out.

As much as I like Kaysar, I believe he overthinks this game. As with many things in life, simpler is better. If there is some grand master plan, I hope it works out for him because I'm dying to see it. From what I see now the team is having some difficulty.

I think you're giving Kayser too much credit. he made stupid noms, he's too into himself to admit it, and the veto will NOT be used.......Diane will be going home on Thursday.

There is what is really happeneing.

Then there are your opinions.

Yes, last year Kaysar suffered from being naive and too trusting. That is different than being willing to take a gamble which he had never shyed away from.

There is also his style of playing the game. Naive doesn't characterize putting up Nakomis and Diane with the plan to keep Mike and will off guard. Kaysar doesn't "over think things", he's calculating.

I don't really think he was planning on getting them out, I could be wrong, but i don't know.. Almost everyone is wanting season 6 out, so almost anyone leaving is good news for them.

I hope that made sense

We'll see.

I could be wrong on all this. There are just too many inconsistencies between the agreement and what it looks like Kaysar is trying to do. It also seems that Erika and Kaysar have something planned with the Veto. On the feeds Erica asked Kaysar if she should tell the nominees she wasn't going to use it. Kaysar said, "No, let them sweat it out."

It's also not secret from the feeds that Marcelles and Erica were thinking of an alliance with Kaysar and Janelle.

We'll see. I doubt that the feeds are telling the whole story.

isn't the Chill Town alliance Diane, Nakomis, Will, and Mike? So regardless of who gets put up, one of their alliance is going. Jase is playing both alliances, it seems so is Erika. Marcellas is with the BB6 alliance FOR NOW, and Danielle is just sitting pretty till she makes her move. Regardless, I think the BB6 made a smart move. By organizing Alison's exit, they have Danielle temporarily on their side, then they put up the two people who voted for Danielle, which probably pleased her even more. Howie is getting in good with Chicken George. And now that Diane and Nakomis are on the block, Kayser can tell them he made a deal with Will/Mike to keep him safe, so they will turn on them, which means whoever stays will no longer trust Will/Mike. (scratch that, Nakomis is such an idiot this year, she trusted Diane after BB5 and she went running up to tell Mike what Janelle and James spoke to her about) Kayser made a brilliant move. I do wish, however, that he would remove Diane, put up Mike, and then watch the house get rid of Ellen Degerenes's lookalike.

I find it hilarious that Janelle is all surprised about Kaysar's motivations. He broke his plan down word for word two days ago and she loved it and so did Howie, now she feels a little scared and she is completly adandoning him. Some strong alliance that BB6 have. The nly person who should hve a beef with kaysar in the bb6 is james cos he was left in the dark.

Archived