HOH Week 2 - Kaysar

daisyrey

Actually Kayser made the right nominations and james and janie just don't want see it. What's making me mad is Janie keeps saying Kayser made the wrong decision when she was fully there with howie when Kayser made the decsion. All 3 of them were very excited about the choices and even though Janie didn;t want Nakomis out they knew she is a huge threat to them so she agreed, so why would JAnie call it a dumb move now infront of James. She is totally tryin to make James feel like he can't trust KAyser even more and trying to make herself look better in JAmes' eyes. I love Janie but this is totally not right and is causes unnessary tension btw kaysar and James. Also wasn't it James and Howie who also wanted Nakomis out orginally :angry:

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In this game Janelle wants to trust everyone...Notice all anyone has to do is talk nice to Janelle and she is ready to save them...Her excuse we can use them on our side...If you do that to everyone who is going to be on the other side...and eventually you will have the problem of going against them again..

OH P.S. Thanks Janelle for saving Dani's ass!! :lol:

Guest jordansmom

I do recall Howie wanting Nak out. I think the thing with Janey is that she wanted one of the boys on the block with Nak or Diane. It might have been a better move to put one of each up. I think that would have caused more drama. Seems like now all the drama Kaysar has caused is with his own team.

Everybody's pointed out some really good angles . . . maybe there really was no 'better' or 'worse' choice - the pool of talent is so deep Kaysar probably couldn't go right or wrong, eh? Like there is no 'bigger' or 'lesser' threats because everybody's a threat to everybody else the way the alliances keep shifting and the deals are getting made. Also, everybody's such strong competitors Kaysar can be a little heavy-handed and it doesn't really stick out so much because everybody else is equally fierce.

Interesting to hear the sovs are starting to have problems though . . . I can't even tell whether the benefits of having that alliance outweigh the burdens - it does now, but if the sovs don't get hoh next week maybe they'll start regrouping with other people . . . Janelle with Marcellas, Kaysar with Nakomis, James with Chilltown . . .

Gad, who knows even at this point who's going to be leaving on Thursday . . . All-Stars rocks! :)

Kaysar's noms, might have been a bad choice. (I'll give you that).

But Kaysar isn't the POV holder, and HE doesn't get to decide if the POV is used, ERIKA does.

There is no guarentee that Erika would use it, even if KAYSAR asked her to.

But lets not blame Kaysar, for what's not his choice ok?

It's Erika's choice.

Kaysar's a dumbass. he deserves to get evicted next time just for the poop head decisions he's made so far. howie and janie are smarter than he is in this game and they are airheads! i love the sov, but kaysar's being retarded...sorry retarded people of the world.

Hahahah James and Janie just cut a deal with Nak to go after Chilltown if they save her and 20 seconds later she told Boogie. Then 5 minutes later Erika was in the room laughing about it all with them. LOL looks like seasick is screwed.

Boy wait until Janelle finds out she can't trust Nakomis. She has been telling her group how Nakomis will always keep her word. What a joke. I was kind of surprised at Nakomis because honestly it would have been a good deal for her. Don't you think?

I must be missing something. Can someone explain to me how Nakomis going to Mike and telling him about James and Janelle trying to get her to vote with them if they save her this week benefits Nakomis?

If anyone from BB6 learns she did that they will vote her out. And does that mean if the nominations stay the same or not that Diane is probably leaving? Chilltown would vote for Diane to leave or Nakomis?

It still is a good deal for her. Either way Nak is staying according to the deal. If she breaks the deal I say good for her. I mean James & Janelle want Erika a floater to use the veto to save Nak as long as Nak promises to go after a floater next week. That's James & Janelle stabbing Erika in the back so I say a lil return stabbing at James & Janey is in order :lol:

Well it is and it isn't. I think they meant for her to use it and that would mean picking sides and she would be protected for a while by them. But Erika is not stupid and won't do it. Plus Kaysar doesn't want her to do it he wants to leave the nominations alone and just vote out Diane. Little does he know it's Nakomis he should fear the most. Just like he thought. :)

OH P.S. Thanks Janelle for saving Dani's ass!! :lol:

OH and Janelle also thanks for saving Nakomis ass! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anybody else you want to talk too!!

THIS IS A GAME FOR PETE SAKES YOU ARE A TARGET ..You know everyone is gunning for ya as long as you got the numbers you cant trust anyone...

BTW THANK YOU :lol::lol::P

They have 1 more week to lay low then watch these people shine..

Come on idiots! You have the upper hand if you keep winning - you have the most people on your side. Stop screwing around with the side deals.

Kaysar - did you learn nothing when the BJ Queen sunk the shiv in your back last year. Trust none of them!

Janelle - I expect better of you!

James - Now is not the time for your BS, let the numbers thin out some...

AHHH!!!! Sometimes I can't stand hearing this news from the feeds!

Somebody contact CBS and get crappysucks put in the house! I need to do some bitch slapping! :lol:

Janelle is showing unusual naivety. She is normally smarter than this about who to trust. Nakomis is a big one that she really believed would keep her word. Problem for the rest of them...when Janelle gets mad she gets even. Which usually translates into another HOH.

Archived