HOH Week 2 - Kaysar

daisyrey

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I feel like I am repeating myself over and over again, but why is everyone making such a big deal out of the nominations? Both people nominated are or at least were, until last night, part of the Chill Town Alliance. the Chill Town Alliance has one goal, to get rid of the BB6 cast. So from Kayser's standpoint, he is getting rid of one more of that alliance. But by putting two members of that alliance, who also may have had ANOTHER alliance going with Jase, he guarantees himself that he just dismantled two alliances. Brilliant move! Not only that, but look at the fighting it has caused. Booger has turned almost everyone against him. And Diane and Nakomis are upset because Booger left them to be targets by not telling them to change their votes from Danielle to Alison. Good job, Kayser, you got rid of at least one more out of the rival alliance.

It's simple, everyone is worried about making the same mistake as last year. Maggie was playing this game the same way and was allowed to fester in the house for too long. It cost Janelle at the end. Will and Boogie just screwed up royally and it's over for them. they can't pull any more puppet strings becuase their whole secret is common knowledge now.

These nominations are good. They just need to follow up next weeks and go after the seats of power. In a sense, they have bought themselves more time. Will and Boogie are making the living in that house miserable for everyone.

Janelle could win HOH this week but it's James turn to shine. Have him win the damn thing and take out the big guns. This puts pressure on him to pull off an HOH. Howie needs to follow up this week as well.

kind of like saying A-Rod doesn't deserve to be an AL allstar because he makes too much money

No A-Rod shouldn't be an all-star because he is a Yankee.

Is Kaysar an Idiot? I say no. He had a choice to make. Go after chilltown or go after Nakomis and Diane (because they are an alliance). Think about it this way.....Which alliance does he have a chance of making a deal with..... Chilltown (no way) or Diane and Nakomis... There is no way that Chilltown will ever make a deal with Seasick. Diane or Nakomis might.. It is called damned if you do and damned if you don't....

the only odd thing is that now that Erika has won the POV, you'd think Kaysar would see the logic in striking a deal with Diane/Nakomis and Erika... get Erika to use the POV, take Diane or Nakomis off and put up Will or Mike and send one of Chilltown home...

if he went with that logic over the last day or so, I'd say he was playing well... but with him sticking to wanting to get Diane or Nakomis out... isn't he missing out on the opportunity to make a deal with Diane and Nakomis? If things stay as they are, he keeps Chilltown as enemies, and whoever doesn't go home is now gunning for him?

Chickendirt, I think you are probably the smartest poster here, thus far. You and I remember what happened last year when Kayser took out one of the leaders (Eric). He was voted out the next week. By doing what he did, he put the target on the leaders so everyone else will go after them AND he still managed to weaken their alliance by taking out one of the floaters. (Diane and Nakomis are not only with Chill Town, but may have a second alliance with Jase)

Kaysar put diane and nakomis up to see who votes for who . he wants to see a clear division on what side each player is playing. he had said this on the live feeds . it would be better to take out the floaters see where people stand and see how the house divides and observe peoples behaviors. he knew nominating them would cause chaos and he wanted to see the reactions. i think it was a smart move on his part.He also comes across to being stupid to some and a better possibility of not being a target rather than comming out full force and being the number 1 target in the house.he is shifting focus to others. I love the game play and i hope it works for him.

I think the fight Kaysar had was planned and that he is in an alliance with Boogie and Will...cause I don't understand why he would not put them up if he wasn't! Will called him a gay vampire and if it was me, I would have put will u p just for that reason...seems odd to me that Kaysar didn't so I think there is something going on

Kayser knows Will isn't a threat. Will and Boogie have made themselves targets to everyone except Jase and Chicken George.

bbfan100 alot of people would do the same but you can't play and win on emotoin you have to play with your head.Think of a boxing match where the other opponent tries to get to you by trashing you it takes focus to ignore and continue playing strady and not emotion.

BBallstarfan,..I agree 100%! Kaysar had no other choice but to nominate two from the same alliance,..also,..you take out Diane,..as someone said already,..you take out someone who had an alliance with both Chill town and her own separate Mr and Mrs Smith alliance,...Boogie already stated in the DR that Diane was his Showmance for this year,.so we know he is loyal to her for that reason,..had he not nominated both Diane and Nakomis but had nominated Boogie and Will,..then the others left of those two for Chill town would be able to rally Diane and Nakomis in "vengeance",..this way he can work the safe vote for Nakomis,..get rid of Diane,..which upsets Boogie,..break up Diane and Boogie and Diane and Jase at the same exact time!2 alliances broken for the price of one,..makes sense to me! Also thats another dangerous,..yet palying floater type player out.

You don't hit an enemy head on,..you hit their resources and break them down that way,..that is how you cause disension. You show your power by saying,."Okay,..you can stay there where you are but we are slowly gonna cut your resources" and then watch them flounder.

It's the same tactic police use to wear down a hostage taker adn it works because by the time their electric and water are cut off,..the hostage taker is so weary that they have almost forgotten what they started!

It's already working because Boogie is screwing up with HIS alliance by constantly confronting the BB6er's instead of laying low and not letting them see his game face. Him getting drunk,..then saying "Im not drunk,.." and running his mouth last night,..bad move,..gave kaysar all he needed to see!

Anyway,..I think this was brilliant and the four need to realize that no matter WHO gets HOH other than them Marcellas or Erika or Danielle,..they woudl be targets. Not just Jase, Will and Boogie.

Marcellas and Danielle and Erika are just smart enough to know not to take the fire off the four yet to ensure them safety so of COURSE they want the four to stay! As long as the four are in,..no one is looking at anyone BUT them fromt he other side!

Kaysar did the right thing in my book.

agreed, Shelldrake! I think the plan was brilliant. I do, however, think it is risky that either Diane or Nakomis will remain loyal to Chilltown, only because Nakomis was stupid enough to trust Diane who backstabbed her before. And after James and Janelle spoke to Nakomis about saving her, she went running up to tell Mike everything.

george, it might be a good thing that Kayser did not attempt to make a deal with Nakomis. When James and Janelle offered her a deal she went running to Mike and told him everything, so it's obvious she isn't trustworthy to anyone but chilltown.

And once again, we see someone play the 'evil, women opressing culture' card.

Bro, have you ever BEEN to the Middle East? Or Wait, have you ever BEEN to a Muslim Country?

Or better yet, can you even name more than 5 muslim countries?

Putting stupid snap judgements into your writing is not only idiotic, but makes people take you less seriously. So unless you are either:

a)A Muslim

b)Someone who is a great authority in Muslim/Middle Eastern Culture

c)best friends with/married into a Muslim family,

I say you reserve your judgements.

Next time you see a girl in a scarf walking down the streets, stop her and ask her if she's opressed....

:rolleyes:

agreed, Shelldrake! I think the plan was brilliant. I do, however, think it is risky that either Diane or Nakomis will remain loyal to Chilltown, only because Nakomis was stupid enough to trust Diane who backstabbed her before. And after James and Janelle spoke to Nakomis about saving her, she went running up to tell Mike everything.

You sure do bring up Nakomis trusting Diane a lot ;) ...and it is a valid point...what about James trusting the rest of the sea sick and vice versa

You know the biggest problem I have with his nominations aren't with the nominations themselves, but the fact that he didn't sit down with his alliance and decide who to pick with them, and then stick with it. He went out on his own due to his unrealistically inflated ego. And then to top it off he makes Jan wait a few turns to receive a key? He's an idiot. SOV is over.

well, Neb, as far as James goes with his trust issues against the other BB6, I think he feels it has been evened. James did in fact swear on a Bible with the rival alliance, therefor sealing his fate with BB6. (Yes, it was STUPID of Howie to put him up when they could have taken out Maggie, and then dealt with James later) But Nakomis never backstabbed Diane, it was Diane who turned on her entire alliance to make a new one with Cowboy and Drew. The two people who ditched her at the end. So why Nakomis trusts Diane again is beyond me. Look at Erika, she never trusted Alison again, though she did feel bad for Alison when she voted her out. Marcellas and Danielle do not trust each other, and the three other members of BB6 trust James least of all. So out of everyone, only Nakomis is willing to trust and rely on the person who screwed her over.

YES, Kayser's plan to get the other sides to fight against each other has worked sooooo well...........

That's whyt Diane has stated that if Nakomis goes home, she will go after Kayser for revenge and if she goes home, then she wants Nakomis to go after Janelle for revenge.

I'm sorry I ever voted for him to return. He's a bigger idiot this year than he was last year.

Kayser's plan to get the other sides to fight against each other has worked sooooo well...........

That's why Diane has stated that if Nakomis goes home, she will go after Kayser for revenge and if she goes home, then she wants Nakomis to go after Janelle for revenge.

I'm sorry I ever voted for him to return. He's a bigger idiot this year than he was last year.

Ok Ive really gotten sick and tired of everyone thinking Kayser is so smart. If Kayser was this Genius, do you think he would have been voted out of Big Brother 6....TWICE??? I can see the first time, it was all about alliances but the second time he makes that stupid deal and gets screwed. It appears he is following the same path with ChillTown and he will not only get screwed himself, but the rest of the BB6 alliance will pay for it. Kayser is no diplomat...yet he tries to very hard to be. He isnt smart enough to realize that yes he is trying to secure himself a protective sport with Will and Boogie...but he doesnt realize they hate him and the first time they win an HOH...Kayser is gone. I wish he would stop this crap and realize he isn't this deal mastermind and come to the reality that making deals in Big Brother doesn't work and sticking to your alliance and elminating the strongest players DOES WORK!

Archived