Alison - Evicted Week 1

Jem

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol when i saw the pics of her boyfriend i thought.. ok, he's is cute... but then tonight he opened up his mouth and said that alison has changed and blahblahblah... and then i thought... ok, he is a cute idiot.

But Fizzle! "He has built two Jeep Cherokees from the ground up!" "And a treehouse complete with plumbing".

He's a "genius"!

LMAO :rolleyes:

most feared player is out. :angry: allstar edition without one of the bb greatest players is bs

Although I knew it would happen ... (stupid inconsistant HG's!!) I'm still sad to have seen her gone.

I think she was very gracious in her exit interview.

If she should ever stop by here...

Ali -- Ignore all the haters, not everyone thinks the same thing about you that these guys do .. I loved how you played the game, and you will be missed. You rock!! :)

I can't believe that CBS didn't show Ali in the vase. That was classic, how could they not show that on the show?

I KNOW!! We were robbed! That would have been GREAT to have seen! They could have used the carnival music with that!

I don't get live feeds (just read the fine work of you folks who take the time to write them up - thanks!) so was looking forward to seeing Alison hiding in the vase. I can't imagine why they didn't show a clip of that. To be fair, Alison presented herself well in her exit out of the house.

goodbye Ali!!! I have to say I actually liked you this first week. Wish you could have stayed and took on Janie in an all out brawl!!!

I have to say I like you too Ali..I am going to miss you and I hope things go well for you and your fiancee...BUT U TELL HIM THAT HE IS LUCKY TO HAVE YOU AND NO MAN SHOULD EVER TRY AND PUT A WOMAN ON PROBATION!!! I can tell that you are really into this guy and I am glad to see that you are finally happy...bye again.

Hello All,

I've been watching some of the posted feeds and the HGs were talking about Allison hidding in the pot for two hours.....????

I was wondering; How did the HGs find out about it? Did someone see her in the pot? Was she seen coming out of the pot? Or did she tell some people that she's been hidding and listing in on their conversations?

Thanks a bunch :)

Emma

I think it was Diane that saw her getting into the pot, but she thought she was just looking for a Hide and go Seek spot. Most of the house now knows about it and they just realize how right they were to vote out Ms Wack job.

I was disappointed they didn't make a great montage of it for the show on thurs or at least have Julie question her about it.

It was definately entertaining.

Dep

I can't stand Ali but I sure as hell didn't want her gone yet. She's way too entertaining. Besides, I wanted to see her put the moves on Chicken George. I would have loved to see her go out where Erica went out her season - stay in that hellhole long enough to think she might win then pull the rug out from under her just when the money was w/in reach. Oh well - at least we won't have to listen to her whine all summer.

Did you catch her on HC yesterday? The crap that came out of her mouth pretty much proves what the Ali haters here are saying about her. All I have to say is I can't wait until the remaining obnoxious players step it up a notch to give us the action we're counting on.

Does anyone know where Allison is really from? CBS website says PA but I noticed on the show she was wearing an OSU hat and jersey and read somewhere that she lives in Ohio. Just curious since I'm in Ohio. I can't google her since I don't even know the girls last name - how lame am I? I thought she was always from PA at least from the previous season but maybe see moved.

Archived