Alison - Evicted Week 1

Jem

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many of you who saw Alison on House Calls may agree with me that she is very attractive, intelligent, glib, with an outgoing personality and a sharp wit. But above all she the biggist lying, coniving BITCH I have ever seen! She lies as easily as she breaths and about as often. I wouldn't trust her to...well I wouldn't trust her for anything! I really pity her current boyfriend. She'll use him, abuse him and take him for all he's worth and the dumb cluck won't even know what hit him!

Next thing the houseguests have to do is to get rid of the revolting evil Dr. Will (and his stupid side kick, Boogie the Booger).

i just watched friday's housecalls this morning... i found it interesting that she felt she even had to lie on housecalls regarding hidding in that pot for 2 hours. " i fell asleep"... yeah, ok.. and i have an ocean view house for sale in kansas for ya.

<_<

• 2 weeks later...

I loved Ali and wished she would have stayed on longer, especially after the way things are going. She could have strirred things up in a great way. That was very sad to read her blog. Like her or not, its always hard to go through a break up.

:lol::lol::lol: guess the guy isnt stupid after all. just had a moment of being whipped. then he was put on tv in his doctors costume and had clown music as a backdrop.

poor guy will have to go into therapy now. maybe they can hypnotize him and make him believe he never ever heard of bb or alison irwin.

We like you more than we like her...

for me, it ain't a popularity contest- it's about being entertained, and Ali does that with the way she spices up the game, you never know what she'll say or do next. Maybe with the boyfriend gone, she'll be brought back for some of her Season 4 style conniving and flirtatious ways. B)

Archived