Alison - Evicted Week 1

Jem

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She said she was dating a football player and has an OSU jersey and hat. The Buckeyes are my team and I have not heard this. Does any one have any info. on which player? Her jersey had an #7 on it and I dont think she is with Ted Ginn Jr..

The only Jason I see on the current team roster is a Jason Weihnrauch (sp?). He is a punter, doesn't appear he played last season. But there are no pics of him that I can find, so I can't confirm it is the same dude. Maybe her boyfriend is a former player?

It's not the same guy. She said his last name the other day when talking to Howie. It's like Perlezlo or something. Perelo, Pezelo, something like that. I know I'm off, but I wasn't paying all that much attention to her.

i like her better this season then i did her season thats for sure. i feel bad for janelle alisons being a bitch to her and its not even her fault that she got put up its jases fault a good cat fight would be nice before she leaves tommarow but i doubt that would happen

I think Alison is so consumed with jealousy for Janelle that it is clouding her judgement on everyone else. Jase flat out lied right to her face when he said she would NOT be nominated and then he nominated her. Janelle had a reason for putting her up, that being that Alison was trying to get Janelle evicted. If Alison was a smart player or had one ounce of class in her body, she would think," Damn, she got me. She's good." I would respect someone I was after who got me first. But she acts as though Janelle personally attacked her for no reason. And instead of being like Danielle and admitting she got bit in the butt with her plotting, she instead attacks Janelle's looks. Then she proceeds to say how she is going to tear Janelle apart in the Veto and that Janelle is no challenge as she is a waitress. When Janelle destroyed her with the 6-1 win, she was still mad that she was nominated. She wasn't even embarrassed that she had just smack talked her way into eviction!

Not sure whats true and whats not. But yesterday when Janie and Erica were talking in HOH it did not sound like Janie new that Jase and Diane were togeather. They were talking about who others were voting 4 to evict . Erica said Dani Janelle said something about Jase and Erica said he wants Dani out Janie said no that cant be he is the one that wanted Ali up. Then Erica told Janie that Jase and Diane were togeather. And i think Erica told her about the Mr and Mrs S because then Janie started talking about her dress. Later i heard her tell someone that she thought Jase thought Dani would go not Ali

I wonder why Jase would have be in an alliance with Diane. He doesn't trust her after their season because she backstabbed almost everyone for a guy, but he also insults her. Did you hear his reference to her being trailer trash? I laughed so hard I almost spit out my drink.

I actually liked Alison more in the 5 minutes during her interview with Julie, after she was evicted, than her entire season 5 or the first 10 days this season.

But, it was nice seeing Carvin tonight! ;)

lol Ceci

I thought it was funny when the producers were playing carnival like music whenever her boyfriend was talking and they would play a guitar in the background when Justin was talking. I guess the people at BB don't believe her boyfriend. :lol:

lol when i saw the pics of her boyfriend i thought.. ok, he's is cute... but then tonight he opened up his mouth and said that alison has changed and blahblahblah... and then i thought... ok, he is a cute idiot. :lol:

Archived