Alison - Evicted Week 1

Jem

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she always find a way to survive.

I hope she's the first one out, too. She's gunnin' for season 6.

She did go to bed early last night while everybody stayed up drinking. She wants that veto. And nice bod this year - the girl has been working out!

If she makes it through, do you think anyone will trust her? We already know Erika's feelings towards her, and it appears that Nakomis and Diane are gravitating towards Erika. Marcellas and George I think are playing low for now to let the dust settle. The only alliance I could see having any power would be Team Dr. Boogie and Alison. But it wouldn't take much for them to turn on each other.

fizzle Posted Today, 01:11 PM

alison is reading the bible... now thats funny

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She was doing that during season 4. I'm surprised she made such a bold play so early in the game. It will be interesting to see how she tries to wiggle out of this predicament.

Allison is DEFINITELY not one of my faves...as a matter of fact I think I like her the least of all the people that i've ever seen on Big Brother...but I think I could stomach her staying in the house because she could help get out season 6...

same reason why i want her to stay. to get rid of a few from season 6

Guest StarBaby

She has been the whiniest HG so far this year. Oh, my head hurts, my nose hurts! I hate Janelle. Poor pitiful Allison.

I have never understood why she is so hated ..

I like her. :)

I keep hoping she can align with the non bb6'ers to stay, since Dani seems to be getting in tight with James.

But we'll see.

I can't stand her but I am shocked that she's not even making any attempt to persuade someone not to vote for her. What is up with that? She used to be very competitive. Maybe she feels overwhelmed and in over her head. I dunno.

it feels like she's disoriented since that slam in the face......i thought sure she'd be making a ton of attempts at deals .....or throwing out some doubt about danielle.......or something, but instead.....nothing

right now i think she can pull off a tie with no problem .... but no one knows what'll happen if it ties so i don't think they will let it tie to find out, as i see it her only real shot at this is james and from what i hear he has some kinda alliance with dani soooo

as of last night

wants to vote out ali only cause they think dani is a nice person

(sometimes it seems that s6 is clueless in thins game lol)

kaysar

howie

erika (she jumped on the numbers band wagon quick)

macellas (he also jumped into it with the s6 people pretty quickly, but he doesn't like dani at all but he's too scared to vote her off he's afraid of s6 i think)

james (not because of s6 altho he does save face with them this way but i think he made some deal with dani i dunno what it is tho)

wants to keep ali cause she'd go after the s6 whenever she got the cahnce

(i overheard ali saying once she votes off erika and jannelle she's gonna quit lol)

diane

will

boogie

nakomis

chicken george (they seem to think they can sway him to their side he's a real wild card tho cause he refuses to talk game)

can't vote

jase

jani

ali

dani

ali has her work cut out for her but she needs to secure chicken george and then work on a s6 member and i hope she doesn't try marcellas cause he's a little taddle tale he ran straight up to HoH room last night after diane asked him how he was voting to tell jani everything i think james is really her only hope

Archived