Erika

Jem

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StarBaby

If Erika has a secret alliance with Booger, then if she should happen to win Veto, I am guessing she wouldn't use it, and risk him being put up. And it could innocently look like she is just being loyal to the BB6'ers.

after reading what you guys posted regarding erika, i think it's safe to say that she's definitely a mole and very dangerous to the sov/bb6'rs. she would be a good floater to get out. i like erika though...im sad she's on the other team. i really thought she'd be a good ally for bb6, oh well. but yeah she's got to go. GTG!

i doubt anybody outed her. just looking @ her you can tell she is a leech . her past as being a leech will last forever. also not using veto

i cant either. just wanted to throw it in :lol:

Copied from the live feeds:

Even though they don't trust Erica Kaysar doesn't want to make the mistake they made with James last season. Appearently during the veto ceremony she said that she wanted to do what the hoh wanted her to do which put the target on Kaysar. Kaysar said that Erica just wants to keep her hands clean at any cost. Janie said they should of put Lisa instead of Erica in the house since Erica isn't doing anything and Lisa would have been a target since she's a past winner. Janie frustrated about having to always rally votes...wants to make a statement by putting up CG and Erica and just speak her mind.

this aint last time. and she wont make final 4. people are on to her early unlike last time.

i want to know why kaysar thought it was ok to make nominations on his own because "he is hoh" but its not ok for the others in that group to not tell him something. i like them all.. and think they should not have to answer to each other but at the same time its nice to know where everyone stands.

erika is an outsider to them.. why should she have to go by what they want? her and marcellas are playing any angle they can just to stay afloat.

i dont think i made any sense right now.. but thats ok, i like to be cloudy on my views. :lol:

Oh, god help us. If they put up CG and Erika B4 will's booger (as jun called them) the 6ers might as well put up themselves. Jannie is just spouting off, if she wins hoh, i think she'll take the time realize who it would be smartest to put up. Besides, K looooooves Erika

Janie said they should of put Lisa instead of Erica

The THEY Janie refers to is America. Erica got a lot of votes for whatever reason so she deserves to be there as much as anyone else. Lisa as a former winner would have had a huge target on her head like Will has. What's saving Will from being on the block is the SOV. He's their puppetmaster and although they suspect it, they do his bidding anyway.

I personally would have liked to see Monica in the house. She'd provide a little more fire than about half the current HGs, especially if she'd had to eat slop for a week because someone (Nik) can't tell the difference between a bandana and a rubber rat. :o

from the way cbs showed the sunday show it seems like he got input from his fellow sov members for his noms. but i guess the live feed showed diferently

Kayser definitely did not make the Nomination decision on his own. I watched the whole thing on the feeds. The four of them decided to put up Nak and Boogie, then after James left the room, the other three talked some more and decided on Nak and Diane to shake things up in the house and see where the alliances were lining up.

Erika is just trying to stay under the radar and not rock the boat. If she really wanted to play an 'in your face' game, she would have used the Veto regardless of what HOH wanted. But she is playing for herself and doesn't want a target on her back.

I kind of agree with everybody . . . Erika is kind of a leech, a coat-tail rider, avoids making decisions, and is boring as heck. But I also agree that it's really good gameplay in the sense that in a divided house, her vote holds a lot of power - people need her.

It'll be interesting to see her gameplay though if she gets nominated sooner rather than later because I don't know whether she's ever had to rally for votes and cut deals against somebody with similar strengths/weaknesses like Chicken George or Marcellas (?) I think she could out campaign George, Marcellas maybe not (?)

Archived