Erika

Jem

playing for yourself IS the whole idea. that is why i dont understand when someone says something to the effect of "they should have told me" or whatever.... example:

kaysar wins hoh... he talked to his alliance about who to put up. after james leaves he changes his nomination. Will and Boggie come to the hoh and talk about nominations... he says he is not going after them this week. they ask him if his alliance knows about this and he says "they dont need to, i am hoh"

and he has said the same thing when he was told james was mad that he didnt know about the nominations... he said he didnt care, cause he was hoh and it was his choice. (which it is.. but dont expect everyone to tell you everything if you are not gonna tell them everything.)

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's not Ivette's idea
:lol::lol::lol:

I don't know whether she's ever had to rally for votes and cut deals against somebody with similar strengths/weaknesses

Which is EXACTLY why she should have used the POV to broker some power. She's in the house alone and needs someone to have her back.

I think they are suspicious of Ericka cause they now knows she playing both sides but of course she doesn't admit. :rolleyes:

It's pretty obvious what she's doing. Everyone in the house notices. And the Sov also know that she's swapping info between them and Chilltown.

Ericka outed herself.

TrishX3 yep she outed herself.

What was that? Did someone mention 'Amber Alert'? Looks like Amber is gonna be busy...

Are you ready for this???

http://tvfanforums.net/index.php?s=&sh...st&p=202833

So if she were pulling an Amber, then just who would the gambler be?

Must be Boogie pulling a 'Rob" -- 'cuz he's certainly a professional sump'n sump'n.

i dont see how folks think she is hot. vommit thinking ericka is cute or hot

Nakomis said that she regretted not aligning with the BB6 crew

She said that her alliance with "wishy washy" people like Will, Boogie, and Erika caused her downfall.

So is it official? Erika is playing both sides.....she is actually with ChillTown?

I like erika, but her game plan is WIMPY

but let's see if her major crush on Kaysar will help her in forming some sort of solid alliance with him

and does she have any feelings for boogie? didnt they go out on a date before this season started??

I remember her saying that she will vote however the HOH wants her to vote...damn that is wimpy

I like erika, but her game plan is WIMPY

And this is a surprise because??? I like Erica too but she's playing the same gameplan this time as she did Season 4 - the difference being that time she was part of an instant alliance with the first HGs against the eXs. She hung out with Jack and did nothing except work on her body and put on makeup. About the only time you saw Erika was when she was nominated - and that was time to watch out!!!!

Erika is a model for all floaters to follow. Like her or not, she'll likely be in the final four because nobody has her on a list of targets. She's friendly and nice and she looks great in a bikini and she might win the entire thing if she wins a couple of HOH's down the road when she needs to.

i dont think erika will make it to final 4.. unless someone decides that they have a better chance of winning if they are up against her.

but we all know that its a popularity contest and people dont vote who played the better game. or they think being a floater IS a good game and might vote for her.

as much as i like erika.. i dont want to see her in the final 2 thats for sure.

i read rumors that erika and mike were spotted having dates/dinners together in one of mike's restaurants and they might actually be a secret couple. i thought it was b.s. since mike is in chilltown and erika is playing as an independent floater. until i saw this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COoBnd9DQQo

they arent in an alliance in the house, but a couple

courtesy dreamer

-Of course they are; on a day they voted for Alison to leave and the voting changed, she said to Boogie: "I love you, but you got to chill." You can't say that to a person in a week, unless you've been seeing outside the house.

How can Erika fall for someone like Boogie? It doesn't surprise me. She has a bad taste in men. Remember, she used to date Robert!!!!

Archived